The 411 on the Hunger Games sequel, Catching Fire

Today while cruising thru blog land I found amazing news on Presenting Lenore's blog in regards to Catching Fire the 2nd book in the Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I have been waiting for this news ever since I finished The Hunger Games last September and am very happy. If you want to find out more go to Lenore's blog and check it out.
Thank you Lenore, for making my day :)

7 comments on "The 411 on the Hunger Games sequel, Catching Fire"

Christine wrote: January 22, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Let's try posting this again.. three's a charm after all...

This is so exciting! The cover is awesome and I can't wait to read more about Katniss and her world in this upcoming novel. Thanks so much for the heads up.

p.s. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with this new, amazing blog of yours. It is truly FANTASTIC. I *promise* to catch up over the weekend and pour over every word you've written since my last visit. Until then... MUAH!

Christine wrote: January 22, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Yay! It went through. ;)

The Ravenous Reader wrote: January 22, 2009 at 10:04 PM

((Christine)) it is good to see you. When I saw this article I instantly thought of you. I knew you would enjoy this post. We both thought that The Hunger Games was amazing and the best YA read for 2008. I cannot wait for the next installment in this fascinating world that Suzanne Collins has created.

Lenore wrote: January 23, 2009 at 12:26 AM

Of course I wish I could read this right now!! But it is comforting to at least know the title.

The Ravenous Reader wrote: January 23, 2009 at 6:35 AM

I also like the cover. My brain is going crazy at what is going to happen in this book. Gah!!

Christine wrote: January 24, 2009 at 9:36 PM

FYI it is scheduled for release on September 8, 2009 according to Publisher's Weekly website.

The Ravenous Reader wrote: January 25, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Ahhh...thank you Christine. This is my much anticipated read for this year.

BEA: Book Expo of America
Blogger Con and Book Con
May 27-29

Book launch party for MICHELLE TEA

Books Inc. in SF on Market st.
Tuesday, June 2 @ 7pm

VIRGINIA BOECKER Book Launch

NYMBC presents YA MADNESS with: STACEY LEE, JEN BROOKS, LEE KELLY, KELLY LOY GILBERT and VIRGINIA BOECKER
Books Inc. in Mountain View