Video Friday (2)

I had an another video entry all set to go and when I was cruising around blog land and found this amazing video that had me squeeling with delight. The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King. BRILLIANT! one view and I knew that I had to have this book. It sounds amazing. I enjoyed this video so much because it gives you enough information about the book without giving you the whole enchilada. Just take a look and see what I mean.

Now you know what I am saying. Does it not make you want it? NOW! You only have to wait a little while longer because it comes out this February. Until then visit the Dust of 100 dogs website, it is beautifully designed and full of wonderful information. You can also visit A. S. King's blog Dog Fact #9 .

It can be purchased from any independent book seller or major retailer. I know that mine is already purchased. SQUEE! I cannot wait.

9 comments on "Video Friday (2)"

Sarah MacLean wrote: January 16, 2009 at 5:36 AM

DO100D just keeps looking more and more amazing. i already coveted the idea and the cover...and now i have to covet the BOOK TRAILER???

*sigh*

Oh! And...guess what you just won???

Darling Diva wrote: January 16, 2009 at 6:23 AM

OMG!!! really I WON!!

Lenore wrote: January 16, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I love this book!!

Darling Diva wrote: January 16, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Lenore, this book sounds really really good. Original and fresh I just have to read it.

karinlibrarian wrote: January 16, 2009 at 4:39 PM

I love this book trailer. The plot sounds so unique. I can't wait to read it. Thanks again for the ARC trade. Maybe we can do it again if it works out for us.

Bookgeek wrote: January 16, 2009 at 4:50 PM

looks really good. Another one for the pile.

J. Kaye wrote: January 16, 2009 at 7:25 PM

This on is on my wish list! :)

Darling Diva wrote: January 16, 2009 at 9:48 PM

I can see everyone wants this in their hands as I do.

Karin: Thank you for the ARC trade as well and I hope that it is something that works out for us.

Bookgeek: Yes another one for your pile as you have added books to my neverending pile :)

J.Kaye: Yeay! It is added to my book pile as well

~Linda~ wrote: January 18, 2009 at 9:00 AM

OK you got me! Yes I wanna read it.LOL
You are my favorite book pimp!

By the way Love the LBP!