Video Friday (2)

I had an another video entry all set to go and when I was cruising around blog land and found this amazing video that had me squeeling with delight. The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King. BRILLIANT! one view and I knew that I had to have this book. It sounds amazing. I enjoyed this video so much because it gives you enough information about the book without giving you the whole enchilada. Just take a look and see what I mean.

Now you know what I am saying. Does it not make you want it? NOW! You only have to wait a little while longer because it comes out this February. Until then visit the Dust of 100 dogs website, it is beautifully designed and full of wonderful information. You can also visit A. S. King's blog Dog Fact #9 .

It can be purchased from any independent book seller or major retailer. I know that mine is already purchased. SQUEE! I cannot wait.

9 comments on "Video Friday (2)"

Sarah MacLean wrote: January 16, 2009 at 5:36 AM

DO100D just keeps looking more and more amazing. i already coveted the idea and the cover...and now i have to covet the BOOK TRAILER???

*sigh*

Oh! And...guess what you just won???

Darling Diva wrote: January 16, 2009 at 6:23 AM

OMG!!! really I WON!!

Lenore wrote: January 16, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I love this book!!

Darling Diva wrote: January 16, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Lenore, this book sounds really really good. Original and fresh I just have to read it.

karinlibrarian wrote: January 16, 2009 at 4:39 PM

I love this book trailer. The plot sounds so unique. I can't wait to read it. Thanks again for the ARC trade. Maybe we can do it again if it works out for us.

Bookgeek wrote: January 16, 2009 at 4:50 PM

looks really good. Another one for the pile.

J. Kaye wrote: January 16, 2009 at 7:25 PM

This on is on my wish list! :)

Darling Diva wrote: January 16, 2009 at 9:48 PM

I can see everyone wants this in their hands as I do.

Karin: Thank you for the ARC trade as well and I hope that it is something that works out for us.

Bookgeek: Yes another one for your pile as you have added books to my neverending pile :)

J.Kaye: Yeay! It is added to my book pile as well

~Linda~ wrote: January 18, 2009 at 9:00 AM

OK you got me! Yes I wanna read it.LOL
You are my favorite book pimp!

By the way Love the LBP!

ELIZABETH WEIN
Wednesday, April 8 @ 7pm

CARLY ANNE WEST and WHITNEY A. MILLER
NYMBC Event Books Inc. Alameda
Wednesday, April 8 @ 7pm

ELIZABETH WEIN
Copperfield's in Santa Rosa
Friday, April 10 @4pm

THIRD THURSDAY WINE AND BOOKS
Theme: We don't want to grow up. why adults read YA and why you might like it, too.
Thursday, April 16 @6:30-8pm

NEAL SHUSTERMAN
Monday, April 20 @ 5pm

LEILA SALES
NYMBC Event Books Inc. Palo Alto
Monday, April 20 @ 7pm

GAYLE FORMAN

Montclair Presbyterian Church in Oakland
Tuesday, April 21 @ 7pm

SABAA TAHIR Book Launch: AN EMBER IN THE ASHES
Tuesday, April 28 @ 7:30pm

The Epic Reads YA Tour featuring Susane Colasanti, Maria Dahvana Headley and Katie Contugno.
A Great Good Place in Montclair Village
Wednesday, April 29 @ 7 pm

MICHAEL BUCKLEY
Saturday, May 9 @ 3pm

Fierce Reads 2015 Spring Tour with Katie Finn, Lynne Matson, Marie Rutkoski and Lindsay Smith
Keplers in Menlo Park
Tuesday, May 12 @ 6pm

NYMBC Presents the Summer of Swoon Tour: SANDY HALL, KATIE VAN ARK, TEMPLE WEST and KIMBERLY KARALIUS

VIRGINIA BOECKER