Vampire Challenge '09

I have pushed myself this year with my reading challenges and decided to join another one. I know it sounds crazy, but this one seems really easy. I found this posted on a blog that I found a few days ago, that is wicked good and the idea came from another blog It's All About Books

VAMPIRE READING CHALLENGE 2009

What?
For the Vampire Challenge you will read books with vampires - romance, YA, paranormal, mysteries - anything, as long as there's a or two (or more) vampires in it.
When?
The challenge will start January 1, 2009 and end December 31, 2009.
How?
The goal is to read 2+ books with vampires in 2009, that's it. It's fairly easy, I think. For some inspiration check out this post on vampires in books.To sign up, please leave a comment here with a link to your blog post.
My list of books read so far this year:
1) Marked by PC & Kristen Cast
2) Betrayed by PC & Kristen Cast
3) Chosen by PC & Kristen Cast
4) Untamed by PC & Kristen Cast
5) Frostbite by Richelle Mead
6) Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
7) City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

7 comments on "Vampire Challenge '09"

Bookgeek wrote: February 11, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Oh, I wasn't looking for another challenge but only two books...vampires...have already read Peeps this year...maybe...

The Ravenous Reader wrote: February 11, 2009 at 10:54 PM

I know, I know...what am I thinking, but since I already read my quota I figured that it would not hurt :)

Lenore wrote: February 12, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Hehehe - I love that button. I do have 3 vampire books I could read:

Sucks to be Me
You Suck
Peeps

Don't know if I'll even get to them THIS year though...

J. Kaye wrote: February 16, 2009 at 4:24 PM

ROTFL at your button! I just love it!

Reverie wrote: February 18, 2009 at 4:33 PM

hee hee hee So we're reading the ends of some series like Blue Bloods, HON, and Vampire academy[that's more than 2 :) ]. but some individual ones on the list we haven't gotten to are Peeps and Eternal(after Tantalize)!!!

SO excited!

Anonymous wrote: April 24, 2009 at 6:06 AM

Woot!! i read TONS of vampire books.
From Peeps, to The NIght World Series, Vampire Diaries, the PC Casts series (Hunted, MArked, Chosen, etc.) :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD im so beast!

Anonymous wrote: April 24, 2009 at 6:07 AM

OH! and i forgot the blue blood series, and Vampire Academy....
i think i have a vampire fetish, but idc!!
its an obsession that i LOVEEEEEE<3

ELIZABETH WEIN
Wednesday, April 8 @ 7pm

CARLY ANNE WEST and WHITNEY A. MILLER
NYMBC Event Books Inc. Alameda
Wednesday, April 8 @ 7pm

ELIZABETH WEIN
Copperfield's in Santa Rosa
Friday, April 10 @4pm

THIRD THURSDAY WINE AND BOOKS
Theme: We don't want to grow up. why adults read YA and why you might like it, too.
Thursday, April 16 @6:30-8pm

NEAL SHUSTERMAN
Monday, April 20 @ 5pm

LEILA SALES
NYMBC Event Books Inc. Palo Alto
Monday, April 20 @ 7pm

GAYLE FORMAN

Montclair Presbyterian Church in Oakland
Tuesday, April 21 @ 7pm

SABAA TAHIR Book Launch: AN EMBER IN THE ASHES
Tuesday, April 28 @ 7:30pm

The Epic Reads YA Tour featuring Susane Colasanti, Maria Dahvana Headley and Katie Contugno.
A Great Good Place in Montclair Village
Wednesday, April 29 @ 7 pm

MICHAEL BUCKLEY
Saturday, May 9 @ 3pm

Fierce Reads 2015 Spring Tour with Katie Finn, Lynne Matson, Marie Rutkoski and Lindsay Smith
Keplers in Menlo Park
Tuesday, May 12 @ 6pm

NYMBC Presents the Summer of Swoon Tour: SANDY HALL, KATIE VAN ARK, TEMPLE WEST and KIMBERLY KARALIUS

VIRGINIA BOECKER