Vampire Challenge '09

I have pushed myself this year with my reading challenges and decided to join another one. I know it sounds crazy, but this one seems really easy. I found this posted on a blog that I found a few days ago, that is wicked good and the idea came from another blog It's All About Books

VAMPIRE READING CHALLENGE 2009

What?
For the Vampire Challenge you will read books with vampires - romance, YA, paranormal, mysteries - anything, as long as there's a or two (or more) vampires in it.
When?
The challenge will start January 1, 2009 and end December 31, 2009.
How?
The goal is to read 2+ books with vampires in 2009, that's it. It's fairly easy, I think. For some inspiration check out this post on vampires in books.To sign up, please leave a comment here with a link to your blog post.
My list of books read so far this year:
1) Marked by PC & Kristen Cast
2) Betrayed by PC & Kristen Cast
3) Chosen by PC & Kristen Cast
4) Untamed by PC & Kristen Cast
5) Frostbite by Richelle Mead
6) Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
7) City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

7 comments on "Vampire Challenge '09"

Bookgeek wrote: February 11, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Oh, I wasn't looking for another challenge but only two books...vampires...have already read Peeps this year...maybe...

The Ravenous Reader wrote: February 11, 2009 at 10:54 PM

I know, I know...what am I thinking, but since I already read my quota I figured that it would not hurt :)

Lenore wrote: February 12, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Hehehe - I love that button. I do have 3 vampire books I could read:

Sucks to be Me
You Suck
Peeps

Don't know if I'll even get to them THIS year though...

J. Kaye wrote: February 16, 2009 at 4:24 PM

ROTFL at your button! I just love it!

Reverie wrote: February 18, 2009 at 4:33 PM

hee hee hee So we're reading the ends of some series like Blue Bloods, HON, and Vampire academy[that's more than 2 :) ]. but some individual ones on the list we haven't gotten to are Peeps and Eternal(after Tantalize)!!!

SO excited!

Anonymous wrote: April 24, 2009 at 6:06 AM

Woot!! i read TONS of vampire books.
From Peeps, to The NIght World Series, Vampire Diaries, the PC Casts series (Hunted, MArked, Chosen, etc.) :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD im so beast!

Anonymous wrote: April 24, 2009 at 6:07 AM

OH! and i forgot the blue blood series, and Vampire Academy....
i think i have a vampire fetish, but idc!!
its an obsession that i LOVEEEEEE<3