Waiting on Wednesday.....My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

I have been pining away for this book ever since it was mentioned last year at RT. I have been keeping my ear to the ground on this new YA series written by one of my favorite paranormal authors, Rachel Vincent. I have looked all over for a cover, but have not found anything YET!!! and not much information has come out about her first YA series. I did find information from a recent interview on BBB

MY SOUL TO TAKE by Rachel Vincent
The Soul Screaming series, is about a teenage bean sidhe (banshee).

As for the premise…

Kaylee Cavanaugh is a high school junior who thinks she’s losing her mind when she’s struck by the grim certainty that someone near her is going to die—and by the irresistible urge to shriek at an ear-drum-bursting pitch in response. But as it turns out, she’s not crazy, people are dying, and Kaylee has what it takes to stop the one responsible—if she’s willing to pay the price…

My Soul to Take comes out on August 1, 2009, and My Soul to Save will hit the shelves in January, 2010.

That is all the information I have for now. As soon as I get anything else I will be sure to post it.

10 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday.....My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent"

Lenore wrote: February 11, 2009 at 12:31 AM

Well, I haven't heard of any other books about Banshees yet!

Shooting Stars Mag wrote: February 11, 2009 at 8:42 AM

ohh this sounds awesome. thanks for the info!
-lauren

The Ravenous Reader wrote: February 11, 2009 at 12:22 PM

It sounds interesting and has been on my mind for months. I love Rachel Vincent's werecat series and know that she will do great with this YA series

Rachel Vincent wrote: February 11, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Thanks! I hope you guys like it. I don't have a cover yet, but it shouldn't be long. And we'll have ARCs in a couple of months... ;-)

Bookgeek wrote: February 11, 2009 at 6:24 PM

Hadn't heard of this before but it sounds fabulous. Will look for your updates (and arcs!)

The Ravenous Reader wrote: February 12, 2009 at 5:33 AM

Wow! I cannot wait. I am keeping my eyes peeled for this one :)

~Linda~ wrote: February 12, 2009 at 12:48 PM

Sounds great!! If is as good as her other series sign me up..... :O)

~Linda~ wrote: February 12, 2009 at 4:12 PM

I have joined your waiting on Wednesday blogfest!! Even though I cant seem to be able to add a comment on the widget... sigh.. to give credit where credit is due....

Humm I can go back in time :0)

Liviania wrote: February 12, 2009 at 10:27 PM

That is a cool blurb, although her werecat series disappoints me.

J. Kaye wrote: February 16, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Again, I totally blanked out on what to say. Still laughing, but now at this button! Too, too funny!