Author Tours: Cassandra Clare

Cassandra Clare and her City of Glass book tour (YEAY). She will be touring in some cities with Lisa McMann author of Fade and Wake. I am very excited about going to one of the events and I know that authors love it when their fans come out to see them, so please come out if you can. I have also included the link to Cassandra's blog because she has a special post card offer to those that are attending her book signings. Hopefully you will be able to see her while on tour. I know I cannot wait to see her this friday :)

So come out and show her your love.....

TODAY
Tour Itinerary Cassandra Clare CITY OF GLASS Exton, PA Tuesday, March 246:00 PM BORDERS EXPRESS 298 Exton SquareExton, PA 19341(610) 363-5036

SAN DIEGO signing with Lisa McMann Wednesday, March 25 7:00 PM BARNES & NOBLE OCEANSIDE 2615 Vista WayOceanside, CA 92054 (760) 529-0106

SAN DIEGO, CA signing with Lisa McMann Thursday, March 26 7:00 PM MYSTERIOUS GALAXY BOOKS 7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.#302San Diego, CA 92111 858-268-4747

LOS ANGELES, CA signing with Lisa McMannFriday, March 274:00 PM MRS NELSONS 1030 BONITA AVELA VERNE, CA 91750 (909) 599-4558 Order signed books here.

LOS ANGELES, CA signing with Lisa McMannVROMAN'S BOOKS 7 :00 PM 695 E. Colorado BlvdPasadena, CA 91101 626-449-5320

LOS ANGELES, CA signing with Lisa McMannSaturday, March 283:00 PM BORDERS 3700 Torrance Blvd.Torrance, CA 90503 (310) 540-7000

LOS ANGELES, CA signing with Lisa McMann Sunday, March 292:00 PM BARNES & NOBLE 7881 Edinger Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 (714) 897-8781

HOUSTON, TX 6:30 PM Murder by the Book 2342 Bissonnet,Houston, TX 77005 888-4-AGATHA

CINCINNATI, OH signing with Lisa McMann Friday, April 37:00 PM JOSEPH-BETH BOOKSELLERS 2692 Madison Rd. Cinncinati, OH 45208 (513) 396-8960

WEST CHESTER, OH signing with Lisa McMann Saturday, April 4 12:30 PM BARNES & NOBLE 9455 Civic Center Blvd. West Chester, OH 45069 513-755-2258

NEW YORK, NY*signing with Lisa McMann and Elizabeth Scott Sunday, April 51:00pm-3:00pm Books of Wonder 18 West 18th St. New York, NY 10011 Phone: (212) 989-3270 Email: store@booksofwonder.com

***April 24, 2009, Vancouver, CanadaSigning with Holly Black Time, location TBA April 25, 2009, Toronto, CanadaSigning with Holly Black Time, location TBA

Always verify dates and times prior to attendance. Calling the bookstore in advance or checking the book store internet site is a good idea.

10 comments on "Author Tours: Cassandra Clare"

Silvia wrote: March 24, 2009 at 2:05 PM

Oh, I'm so gelous I would love to go but Spain is alittle bit far so...!

All of you have a good time meeting her*

cupcakewitch wrote: March 24, 2009 at 2:25 PM

oooo! A NYC date! Niccee!

Geoff and McCaulie wrote: March 24, 2009 at 3:44 PM

I wish she was making a stop in Northern Cali :(

The Book Resort wrote: March 24, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Splash...
You've won an award @ my blog

Ravenous Reader wrote: March 24, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Ohhh I was she was coming up to Northern Cali also...I am going to drive down to Pasadena to see her. My buddy and I are making a road trip of it :)

Bookgeek wrote: March 24, 2009 at 8:53 PM

oh, sounds like fun. Why oh why isn't she coming to Northern California?

Ravenous Reader wrote: March 24, 2009 at 9:18 PM

It would be my luck. The last 2 years she has been in Nor Cal...I have been out of town. I am finally around and she is not coming up this way..LOL

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ wrote: March 24, 2009 at 10:01 PM

I am so very tired. I went to the Exton PA signig! It was awesome! I posted the pics of the event. Good night My friend.

Lalaland wrote: March 25, 2009 at 2:38 PM

I wish she would stop by Florida...

The Voracious Reader wrote: March 25, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Yay! I can't believe she's coming to Houston! And I don't even have to go to work that night...