Harlequin Teen Panel

Harlequin is set to broaden its presence in the young adult market. Harlequin Teen, a fiction line, debuts in August with Rachel Vincent’s My Soul to Take, the first installment of the Soul Screamers series. Another paranormal tale, Intertwined by Gena Showalter, is rolling off press in September. The imprint will initially consist of trade paperbacks, hardcovers and digital publications, and it will encompass a spectrum of genres including fantasy, contemporary, historical, science fiction and—no surprise—romance.This is perfect for both aspiring and published YA authors

Intertwined was my first WOW and I am soo excited to finally see the cover.....YES!!! I want to thank Katiebabs at Babbling about Books blog for this new info. Be on the look out this summer for my interview with Rachel Vincent and her new YA series ;)

8 comments on "Harlequin Teen Panel"

Reverie wrote: March 25, 2009 at 8:53 PM

oooooooh sounds goood!!!

Senfaye wrote: March 25, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Awesome! Thanks Nancy!!!

The Book Resort wrote: March 26, 2009 at 11:44 AM

How incredible is this. Thanks 4 the info.

Iryna wrote: March 26, 2009 at 1:14 PM

You have an award waiting for you at my blog!

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ wrote: March 26, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Awesome cover! Thanks for the info.

Katiebabs a.k.a KB wrote: March 26, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Very excited for this new line! :D

katie wrote: March 26, 2009 at 8:28 PM

I am very excited. I love reading Harlequin books so I am glad that they are creating a more teen-friendly line. And I am loving the cover for Intertwined!

J. Kaye wrote: March 27, 2009 at 4:06 AM

I love Showalter and will be in line to grab me a copy. :)

Also, you have an award here.

@ravenousreader on INSTAGRAM

ADAM SILVERA and JANDY NELSON
Green Apple Books (Clement street location) in SF

NYMBC: WE NEED DIVERSE BOOKS
RAZIEL REID, I.W. GREGORIO, SONA CHARAIPOTRA AND DHONIELLE CLAYTON

Books Inc. in the Castro

NYMBC CLASS OF 2K15:
COURTNEY ALAMEDA, I.W. GREGORIO,VALYNNE MAETANI, ALEXIS BASS, SONIA CHARAIPOTRA & DHONIELLE CLAYTON, HOLLY BODGER, STACEY LEE, VIRGINIA BOECKER, RENEE AHDIEH AND FONDA LEE

Books Inc. in Burlingame
Saturday, June 27 @ 3pm

Five Fantasic YA authors:
MEGAN WHALEN TURNER, ELIZABETH FAMA, STEPHANIE KUEHN, REBECCA HAHN and TAMARA IRELAND STONE

Monday, June 29 @ 7pm