Yeay!!!! City of Glass is officially on the shelves and what better way to celebrate than by watching some fan made video's. Are there any I have missed that you believe is AWESOME then let me know :)

These are some of my favorites:
The Lightwood Llama Song..My #1 favorite video

CITY OF BONES

CITY OF BONES:RUN

These are just a few of my faves on youtube...:). So what are your favorites? Let's makes this work in your favor and add some more entries to your contest bank. Since I love videos so much, all I ask is that you respond with a link to a video (1 video only, please) not already posted here and I will give you an extra entry towards the grand prize. Sound good? alright then show me what you have found.

6 comments on "Trailer Tuesdays: City of Glass Celebration Week Continues"

Reverie wrote: March 24, 2009 at 5:27 AM

Looove those!!!! really neat. man, those are some talented people!!

Silvia wrote: March 24, 2009 at 6:18 AM

I like this one too thought it's ver short.

The first one is funny.

Geoff and McCaulie wrote: March 24, 2009 at 8:40 AM

I love the lightwood llama song!

Lalaland wrote: March 25, 2009 at 4:02 PM

I've seen some of the fan made videos, but it's usually Alexz Johnson or Alex Pettyfer in it...

Well, here's on that I liked.

The Voracious Reader wrote: March 25, 2009 at 5:14 PM

The second one makes me want to see the (sadly nonexistent) full movie.

The Not So Closet Geeks wrote: March 27, 2009 at 6:43 PM

I really like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MhMXTM-8qs

~bella aire~

MICHELLE GAGNON with Cara Black, Juliet Blackwell and Susan C. Shea
Borderlands Books in SF
Saturday, October 18 @7:15-8:15pm

P.C. and KRISTIN CAST
Barnes and Noble in Emeryville

KENDARE BLAKE
Saturday, October 25 @ 4-5:30pm
(it is appreciated if you RSVP in advance so they can provide seats and plan for aromatherapy supplies!)

KAT BEYER *Demon Catchers of Milan*