In My Mailbox: 4/19/09

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

I got a greeeeeeeeeat book this week, the one I have been waiting on and so far. I am lovingggg it. I also recieved some book markers and magnets from Cyn this week and will use them for a contest in the future.

Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog

A captivating and witty dark fantasy that will have girls lusting after it.

Morgan Sparks has always known that she and her boyfriend, Cam, are made for each other. But when Cam’s cousin Pip comes to stay with the family, Cam seems depressed. Finally Cam confesses to Morgan what’s going on: Cam is a fairy. The night he was born, fairies came down and switched him with a healthy human boy. Nobody expected Cam to live, and nobody expected his biological brother, heir to the fairy throne, to die. But both things happened, and now the fairies want Cam back to take his rightful place as Fairy King.

Even as Cam physically changes, becoming more miserable each day, he and Morgan pledge to fool the fairies and stay together forever. But by the time Cam has to decide once and for all what to do, Morgan’s no longer sure what’s best for everyone, or whether her and Cam’s love can weather an uncertain future.

So, what is in your mailbox this week?

As per Lenore's request I have pictures of the magnets and book markers. I am sorry that they are crappy images, but it was taken with my phone due to the fact the I cannot find my camera...arrrrrrg!!

33 comments on "In My Mailbox: 4/19/09"

Carrie wrote: April 18, 2009 at 10:37 PM

I really want to read Fairy Tale. It looks so good.

Reverie wrote: April 18, 2009 at 10:57 PM

i am just green with envy.... just green

Kate at Read This Book! wrote: April 18, 2009 at 11:44 PM

ooh I really want to read Fairy Tale! I'm about 1/4 way through Taken By Storm but I don't really like it. :( And the author uses "i" instead of "I". It's very annoying to me.

Lenore wrote: April 19, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Magnets! Can you post pictures of your swag?

Adele wrote: April 19, 2009 at 12:04 AM

I would love to read this one. I just love the premise, happy reading.

Catt wrote: April 19, 2009 at 12:05 AM

... I am SOOOO jealous!!! Happy reading though ;)

susan wrote: April 19, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Always cool to get the book you really want.

Happy reading,

ReaderGirl wrote: April 19, 2009 at 12:38 AM

Oh it sounds really good I wanna read! :O

Kate wrote: April 19, 2009 at 1:54 AM

Oh, wow. I so want to read "Fairy Tale." I can't wait for your review of it.

Silvia wrote: April 19, 2009 at 2:33 AM

I want this boook!
Enjoy it.

Liyana wrote: April 19, 2009 at 6:08 AM

I can't wait for your review! It looks great.

Cat wrote: April 19, 2009 at 6:40 AM

Jealous! Jealous! Jealous!

Can't wait to read the review. :)

harmonybookreviews wrote: April 19, 2009 at 7:11 AM

Oooh, Fairy Tale. I am *so* jealous that you got that :) Can't wait for your review!

TheBookworm wrote: April 19, 2009 at 8:29 AM

You know, I've heard of this book but I have never read a synopsis for it. I'll have to keep an eye on this one. Happy Readings! :D

Callie wrote: April 19, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Fairy Tale! Another book I have to get. I just can never remember if it is Fairy Tale or Fairy Lust because of the title change.

Ravenous Reader wrote: April 19, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Let me tell you I was hooked by the end of the first chapter. I literally sat up in my chair and was like...."hhrmmauauhhh" yeah that good

Danielle wrote: April 19, 2009 at 9:29 AM

I hate you. A lot. NO, just kidding! I'm just jealous. Can't wait for the review of Fairy Tale, cause it look
ah-mazing!

MssJos wrote: April 19, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Wow I am so jealous!!! I can't wait to read this one! Hope you enjoy it!! :)

Letter Garden wrote: April 19, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Indead a GREAT book! I'm green with envy!!! Happy reading!!

Lenore wrote: April 19, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Thanks for posting the swag!!

wdebo wrote: April 19, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Wow Fairy Tale looks realli good!

Wdebo :)

Shalonda wrote: April 19, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Sweet! That book sounds great!

Erika Lynn wrote: April 19, 2009 at 11:54 AM

this book sounds amazing. happy reading!

prophecygirl wrote: April 19, 2009 at 12:18 PM

This book sounds really good. Going on my wish list!

Letter Garden wrote: April 19, 2009 at 1:27 PM

The bookmarks and magnets look wonderful! You lucky girl!

Megan wrote: April 19, 2009 at 2:34 PM

I got some magnets and bookmarks too but I have only one magnet and four bookmarks. I can't wait to read the book too.

Fantastic Book Review wrote: April 19, 2009 at 4:09 PM

I've been wondering about this one, I will have to check it out.

KB wrote: April 19, 2009 at 4:47 PM

That cover is beautiful. Love the magnets and bookmarks too. I am always trying to entice students with cool bookmarks!

· Alba · wrote: April 20, 2009 at 6:14 AM

Hi, awesome blog!!!!!
I come from Spain, nice to meet you and your beautiful blog ;)
I'm now a follower ^^
Ohhm, I envy you... I'd want to read these books too! Someday, somewhere... Kisses ^O^!

Rebecca wrote: April 20, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Fairy Tale sounds like a really good book.

cyn wrote: April 21, 2009 at 9:46 AM

With all the great YA out there, THANK GOD here's one I don't feel compelled to read.

What I meant to say is, thank you for featuring it and I hope you like it! :)

Cyn

Laina wrote: April 27, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Oh, lucky!!! I want that one sooooooo bad. :)