Hiya!! yes it is that time to announce the winner of the Fragile Eternity contest. I have to admit I had so much fun with this contest, because I enjoyed reading what "FREEZER" books that other bloggers had. I have started a few books that I have put aside recently, but I am sure I will get thru it. So, the winner is........

Not So Closet Geeks

AND....

I also wanted to post the cover for My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent. It is the new YA series that she has written and it will be released August 1, 2009. It is simply G O R G E O U S! You can pre-order this book by clicking on the book cover.

Reading level: Young Adult
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Harlequin (August 1, 2009)

Kaylee Cavanaugh is a high school junior who thinks she’s losing her mind when she’s struck by the grim certainty that someone near her is going to die–and by the irresistible urge to shriek in response. But when it turns out that she’s not crazy and people are dying, Kaylee becomes determined to stop the deaths she foresees. Especially when they begin to hit close to home…

Sounds amazing and I cannot wait to read it. I will be Interviewing Rachel later on this summer so keep looking out for it in a few months.

12 comments on "News Flash! Fragile Eternity Winner and Cover for My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent"

Liyana wrote: April 13, 2009 at 1:58 AM

Congrats, Not So CG! That's an interesting cover and plot. Can't wait for the interview. :)

Reverie wrote: April 13, 2009 at 4:11 AM

CANNOT WAIT!!! looks better on the comp than on my phone. lol

looks really good and I am EXCITED!

cupcakewitch wrote: April 13, 2009 at 8:52 AM

My Soul to Take looks sooo good!!

Iryna wrote: April 13, 2009 at 9:17 AM

I nominated you for the Zombie Chicken award!

Lianne wrote: April 13, 2009 at 12:51 PM

My Soul To Take looks like a really good book!

GreenBeanTeenQueen wrote: April 13, 2009 at 2:39 PM

I nominated you for an award!

The Book Resort wrote: April 13, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Congrats, Not So Closet Geeks.
Dont 'cha love Rachel's cover? I can't wait for this to be released. It is stunning!!!

The Book Resort wrote: April 13, 2009 at 3:26 PM

P.S. Love the freezer & Joey.

Rebecca Herman wrote: April 13, 2009 at 4:13 PM

Very nice cover! I read about the new Harlequin Teen imprint recently. It sounds like they will be publishing a nice variety of books.

Diana Peterfreund wrote: April 14, 2009 at 7:25 AM

Rachel's cover is gorgeous.

Of course now I'm curious what it was in Rampant that got it relegated to freezer space. LOL!

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ wrote: April 14, 2009 at 1:27 PM

Congratulations Not So Closet Geeks!
I think RV cover is truly striking!

I love the freezer graphic.. too funny

karinlibrarian wrote: April 20, 2009 at 3:20 PM

I'm very excited about MY SOUL TO TAKE. The cover looks very "adult" doesn't it. Not YAish at all. What do you think?