Teaser Tuesdays: Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

(1) Grab your current read
(2) Open to a random page
(3) Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
(4) BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
(5) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My choice today is from my current read Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog.

"And yet, when he looks up and meets my eyes, I have to turn away. Is dream cheating really cheating?"

I am soo loving this book. So what are you reading?

17 comments on "Teaser Tuesdays: Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog"

Danielle wrote: April 21, 2009 at 6:32 AM

*feels teased*

JLS Hall wrote: April 21, 2009 at 6:41 AM

Wow, that's a great tease. And a good question, too.

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: April 21, 2009 at 7:23 AM

ooh, intriguing!

Christine wrote: April 21, 2009 at 8:12 AM

That is a great tease. I can't wait to hear you final thoughts on this book.

I'm finishing up Blue Diablo by Ann Aguirre. It's an urban fantasy and I'm really enjoying it. I'm thinking of reading Ink Exchange next in anticipation of Fragile Eternity.

Jessica Kennedy wrote: April 21, 2009 at 9:42 AM

This is a book I'm looking forward to too!

Silvia wrote: April 21, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Ah, that sounds good.
I really expect a lot of this book.

Llehn wrote: April 21, 2009 at 11:00 AM

I have my eye on this book!

Lesley

stacybuckeye wrote: April 21, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Scattie wrote: April 21, 2009 at 11:46 AM

Love the teaser!

GreenBeanTeenQueen wrote: April 21, 2009 at 1:11 PM

I can't wait to read this one!

Kaye wrote: April 21, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Gorgeous cover, sounds interesting.
My teaser is here

Erika Lynn wrote: April 21, 2009 at 3:10 PM

great teaser and I would love to know if dream cheating is really cheating. i am so looking forward to this book!

Amy wrote: April 21, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Dream cheating? What is that!!??! AHH, need to know! Gee thanks:-D Now you've got me hooked and I want this even more now....
-amy

Bookgeek wrote: April 21, 2009 at 3:51 PM

oh, great line. I have this on my TBR pile and think I'll turn to it next. Oh, or Pride and Prejudice and Zombies...

The Bumbles wrote: April 21, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Oh I hope it's not! Can't take our dreams away from us now! Even if they do create the opposite of what we'd do in reality. Where else can you experience what it must be like - good bad or otherwise.

Michelle Zink wrote: April 22, 2009 at 4:03 AM