Today while on Twitter the lovely Richelle Mead posted a link to the Australian web site of Vampire Academy. Once I clicked on the LINK I was left drooling. The site is really cool and it has cool extra's. Check it on out!!!
Why can't Blood Promise be on the shelves now? Me wants...me wants....my precious, my pretty.

14 comments on "Too good to pass up: Vampire Academy LOVE, Australian Style"

Bookgeek wrote: April 29, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I'm currently reading through this series and am on Book 3 at the moment. And I so love it! Looking forward to meeting her next week and oh, how can we wait so long for Blood Promise. Wonder how much she'll divulge about it...

Ravenous Reader wrote: April 29, 2009 at 8:38 PM

I am going to be there next week. I cannot wait. Shadow Kiss, was my favorite of the series. Simply AMAZING. I cried and cried....heck I still cry

Insert Book Title wrote: April 29, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I want this book soo bad!

The Book Resort wrote: April 29, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Great cover.

Diana Dang wrote: April 30, 2009 at 4:30 AM

Never read the series yet but pretty cover =)

Silvia wrote: April 30, 2009 at 7:31 AM

The website is pretty cool.
Thanks for the link.

Kate wrote: April 30, 2009 at 8:36 AM

I need this book!
Need!

· Alba · wrote: April 30, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Ohhh, what a lovely cover *O*!! The other day arrived to Spain the first book and I waaaaaant to read it ;)!!

And Ravenous, you've something in my blog *-*!

ReaderGirl wrote: April 30, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Oh I know! I can't wait sooo much! X_x I'm on Frostbite right now but I can't read then fast enough!

Liv wrote: April 30, 2009 at 2:17 PM

GAH. I still need to read the most recent Vampire Academy book. Shame on me. Because it's really an awesome series. I guess I'm just lazy. :P Must get to it!

· Alba · wrote: April 30, 2009 at 2:20 PM

You're welcome, Ravenous :P!!!!! Happy happy readings ^O^!!

Bookworm wrote: April 30, 2009 at 4:12 PM

I've never read this series but I've seen all the covers and OMG this one is definitely prettier than the US ones! LOVE it, so gorgeous!

cupcakewitch wrote: April 30, 2009 at 4:22 PM

should i read this series?? oooo...

Ravenous Reader wrote: April 30, 2009 at 7:34 PM

This series is wonderful. I cannot begin to express how much I LOVEEEEEE IT!! and the last book messed me up. I looked like a racoon for days. SERIOUS!

ELIZABETH WEIN
Wednesday, April 8 @ 7pm

CARLY ANNE WEST and WHITNEY A. MILLER
NYMBC Event Books Inc. Alameda
Wednesday, April 8 @ 7pm

ELIZABETH WEIN
Copperfield's in Santa Rosa
Friday, April 10 @4pm

THIRD THURSDAY WINE AND BOOKS
Theme: We don't want to grow up. why adults read YA and why you might like it, too.
Thursday, April 16 @6:30-8pm

NEAL SHUSTERMAN
Monday, April 20 @ 5pm

LEILA SALES
NYMBC Event Books Inc. Palo Alto
Monday, April 20 @ 7pm

GAYLE FORMAN

Montclair Presbyterian Church in Oakland
Tuesday, April 21 @ 7pm

SABAA TAHIR Book Launch: AN EMBER IN THE ASHES
Tuesday, April 28 @ 7:30pm

The Epic Reads YA Tour featuring Susane Colasanti, Maria Dahvana Headley and Katie Contugno.
A Great Good Place in Montclair Village
Wednesday, April 29 @ 7 pm

MICHAEL BUCKLEY
Saturday, May 9 @ 3pm

Fierce Reads 2015 Spring Tour with Katie Finn, Lynne Matson, Marie Rutkoski and Lindsay Smith
Keplers in Menlo Park
Tuesday, May 12 @ 6pm

NYMBC Presents the Summer of Swoon Tour: SANDY HALL, KATIE VAN ARK, TEMPLE WEST and KIMBERLY KARALIUS

VIRGINIA BOECKER