Today while on Twitter the lovely Richelle Mead posted a link to the Australian web site of Vampire Academy. Once I clicked on the LINK I was left drooling. The site is really cool and it has cool extra's. Check it on out!!!
Why can't Blood Promise be on the shelves now? Me wants...me wants....my precious, my pretty.

14 comments on "Too good to pass up: Vampire Academy LOVE, Australian Style"

Bookgeek wrote: April 29, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I'm currently reading through this series and am on Book 3 at the moment. And I so love it! Looking forward to meeting her next week and oh, how can we wait so long for Blood Promise. Wonder how much she'll divulge about it...

Ravenous Reader wrote: April 29, 2009 at 8:38 PM

I am going to be there next week. I cannot wait. Shadow Kiss, was my favorite of the series. Simply AMAZING. I cried and cried....heck I still cry

Insert Book Title wrote: April 29, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I want this book soo bad!

The Book Resort wrote: April 29, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Great cover.

Diana Dang wrote: April 30, 2009 at 4:30 AM

Never read the series yet but pretty cover =)

Silvia wrote: April 30, 2009 at 7:31 AM

The website is pretty cool.
Thanks for the link.

Kate wrote: April 30, 2009 at 8:36 AM

I need this book!
Need!

· Alba · wrote: April 30, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Ohhh, what a lovely cover *O*!! The other day arrived to Spain the first book and I waaaaaant to read it ;)!!

And Ravenous, you've something in my blog *-*!

ReaderGirl wrote: April 30, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Oh I know! I can't wait sooo much! X_x I'm on Frostbite right now but I can't read then fast enough!

Liv wrote: April 30, 2009 at 2:17 PM

GAH. I still need to read the most recent Vampire Academy book. Shame on me. Because it's really an awesome series. I guess I'm just lazy. :P Must get to it!

· Alba · wrote: April 30, 2009 at 2:20 PM

You're welcome, Ravenous :P!!!!! Happy happy readings ^O^!!

Bookworm wrote: April 30, 2009 at 4:12 PM

I've never read this series but I've seen all the covers and OMG this one is definitely prettier than the US ones! LOVE it, so gorgeous!

cupcakewitch wrote: April 30, 2009 at 4:22 PM

should i read this series?? oooo...

Ravenous Reader wrote: April 30, 2009 at 7:34 PM

This series is wonderful. I cannot begin to express how much I LOVEEEEEE IT!! and the last book messed me up. I looked like a racoon for days. SERIOUS!