Waiting on Wednesday: Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog

Jill over at Breaking the Spine started this and I believe that it's awesome" This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on. I have decided to participate because I have a list that can go on forever and ever and it is interesting to see what else others are "waiting" for also.

My choice this week is the much awaited book Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog. The cover is gorgeous and the blurb leaves me wanting for more.

Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog
Reading level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 256 pages
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers (June 23, 2009)
Morgan Sparks has always known that she and her boyfriend, Cam, are made for each other. But when Cam’s cousin Pip comes to stay with the family, Cam seems depressed. Finally Cam confesses to Morgan what’s going on: Cam is a fairy. The night he was born, fairies came down and switched him with a healthy human boy. Nobody expected Cam to live, and nobody expected his biological brother, heir to the fairy throne, to die. But both things happened, and now the fairies want Cam back to take his rightful place as Fairy King.Even as Cam physically changes, becoming more miserable each day, he and Morgan pledge to fool the fairies and stay together forever. But by the time Cam has to decide once and for all what to do, Morgan’s no longer sure what’s best for everyone, or whether her and Cam’s love can weather an uncertain future.
So...what are you waiting for?

11 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday: Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog"

Kathleen Elizabeth wrote: April 7, 2009 at 11:54 PM

There's a book coming out in june called Eyes Like Stars that looks fantastic it mixes fairie an theatre, my two loves.so i'm super excited to get my hands on it

Reverie wrote: April 8, 2009 at 4:16 AM

YUP me too! I so want this book like RIGHT NOW?!?!?

Ravenous Reader wrote: April 8, 2009 at 6:00 AM

There is just something about Fairy Tale that is just begging to get into my hands :)

Shalonda wrote: April 8, 2009 at 6:40 AM

I have not read any books about faeries, but this one actually sounds good, and I love the cover!

Katie wrote: April 8, 2009 at 9:11 AM

I haven't read much faerie stuff yet, but I've liked what I've read, so I'll definitely be checking this out!

Erika Lynn wrote: April 8, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I am excited for this one too! I even have the countdown on my blog. Waiting On Wednesday

The Book Resort wrote: April 8, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Thanks for giving me another book to add to my list. lol. Great cover, too.

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ wrote: April 8, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Looks good!

Lenore wrote: April 9, 2009 at 3:28 PM

Such a pretty cover...I am reading this soon. My last faerie book was Artemis Fowl so I'll really be changing things up!

Danielle wrote: April 9, 2009 at 3:38 PM

I'm also waiting for this! But I'm also waiting for Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters.

Michelle Zink wrote: April 9, 2009 at 7:37 PM

I'm waiting on this one, too! But I also just think Cyn is a fantastic person!
:D