Author Tours: Richelle Mead, Blood Promise Tour

BLOOD PROMISE U.S. TOUR - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

* Three of my appearances will be with author Lilith Saintcrow. These are noted. If she isn't mentioned, then I am doing the event solo
* Book limit: I will sign any book that you bring to the store or purchase there, with these limitations. Only one can be personalized (with your name). I will sign my signature in up to five more. Sorry for the limits, but otherwise, you might be waiting for hours!
* I am happy to take pictures with fans, time permitting.
* Most of the bookstores will carry all of my other titles, along with Blood Promise. If there are books you want that you don't have yet, try to wait and buy them at the store to support them for hosting me. :)
* There are no admission fees or book purchase requirements to these events, with the exception of the conferences. Please check their websites for details.

August 25---Seattle, WA 4pm--University Bookstore (Mill Creek) 18325 Campus Way NE, Bothell, WA 98011 Reading and signing (with Lili Saintcrow)
7pm--Borders (Redmond Town Center) 6549 N.E. 74th Street, Redmond, WA 98052 Reading and signing
August 26---Los Angeles, CA (Upland) 4pm--Upland Library (tentatively - please check back) Reading and signing (with Lili Saintcrow)
August 27---San Francisco, CA (Palo Alto) 7pm--Books Inc. 855 El Camino Real #74 Palo Alto, CA 94301 Reading and signing (with Lili Saintcrow)
August 28---Denver/Boulder, CO 6pm--Boulder Bookstore 1107 Pearl Street Boulder, CO 80302 **location tentative -- please check back closer to date** Reading and signing
August 29---Houston and Austin, TX 1pm--Barnes and Noble -- HOUSTON 1201 Lake Woodlands Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77381 Reading and signing
7PM--Book People -- AUSTIN 603 N. Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX Reading and signing
August 31---Detroit, MI (Birmingham) 7pm--Borders 34300 Woodward, Birmingham, MI 48009 Reading and signing
September 1---Chicago, IL (Naperville) 7pm--Anderson's Bookshop 123 W Jefferson Ave Naperville, IL 60540-5310 Reading and signing -- with food and vampire trivia!
September 2---Lexington, KY 7pm--Joseph Beth Booksellers 161 Lexington Green Cir, Lexington, KY 40503-3325 Reading and signing -- with a vampire prom theme in the store!
September 3---Alpharetta, GA ***Note: this is a date change from 9/2 7pm--Barnes and Noble 7660 North Point Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30022 Reading and signing
September 4-7---Atlanta, GA DragonCon & Decatur Book Festival Signing and panel schedule to be announced
September 8---Baltimore, MD (Ellicott City) 6pm--Barnes and Noble 4300 Montgomery Road, Ellicott City, MD 21043 Reading and signing
September 9---Washington, DC (Fairfax, VA) 7pm--Borders 11054 Lee Hwy., Fairfax, VA 22030 Reading and signing
September 10---Boston, MA (Burlington) 7pm--Barnes and Noble 98 Middlesex Pkwy, Burlington, MA 01803 Reading and signing
INTERNATIONAL INFO:
September 14-19 – Australian Tour Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane Specific locations and dates TBA
October 23-25 - Vancouver, BC,
Surrey International Writers' Conference Panels and a signing - schedule is on their website

6 comments on "Author Tours: Richelle Mead, Blood Promise Tour"

suzie wrote: June 26, 2009 at 7:05 AM

Oh why oh why is she not coming to NY?!?!?!

Kristen wrote: June 26, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Mmm September 1st.. I missed Melissa Marr there this past month.. *sigh* I never end up going to these, but I always want to.

Sara wrote: June 26, 2009 at 9:23 AM

I actually might get to go see her in Detroit. It will be the first time I get to meet an author! I'm super excited...!!
Sara

Marie wrote: June 26, 2009 at 12:58 PM

No NYC date? Aww :(

Bookgeek wrote: June 26, 2009 at 11:19 PM

OK, so she won't be back at kepler's but Palo Alto...cool!

Kate wrote: June 29, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Aww, this is my fault for living in England!