Trailer Tuesday's: Prophecy of the Sisters

OMG!!! I have got to share with you the MOST AWESOME book trailer ever. Vania (my little pseudo sister) from Reverie Media blog created this amazing video for an amazing debut author Michelle Zink and her Wonderfully OUT OF THIS WORLD novel The Prophecy of The Sisters.

So, without further delay here is The Prophecy of the Sisters video trailer A la Vania style.

Prophecy of the Sisters from Vania S on Vimeo.

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

Reading level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 352 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown Young Readers (August 1, 2009)

8 comments on "Trailer Tuesday's: Prophecy of the Sisters"

Reverie wrote: June 16, 2009 at 10:15 PM

SQUEEEE thanks SWEETIE!!!!

Ravenous Reader wrote: June 16, 2009 at 10:23 PM

OMG!! so proud of you!!! CARPE DIEM

Khy wrote: June 16, 2009 at 10:40 PM

I agree with this whole post! V has too much skill. I can't handle it.

Michelle Zink wrote: June 17, 2009 at 4:55 AM

Thanks so much for posting this, Nancy! You're the best!

I want to scream, "VANIA IS AN AMAZING GENIUS!" from the rooftops!
:D

Shalonda wrote: June 17, 2009 at 8:04 AM

Best book trailer EVER!

Kate wrote: June 17, 2009 at 11:42 AM

I love the trailer!

claudia_baker40 wrote: June 17, 2009 at 12:07 PM

This is amazingly beautiful and so well done. If you haven't read the book, it would make you want to and if you have, you understand what it's all about. You are a very talented young lady and I'm so glad my daughter and you found each other.
Claudia (Michelle's Mom)

Becca Fitzpatrick wrote: June 19, 2009 at 2:46 PM

WOAH, HOLY AWESOME! Wow. No really. WOW. That trailer was amazing.

MARCH

GAIL CARRIGER
Borderlands Books in San Francisco
Sunday, March 22 @ 3pm

YA Trio: Susan Adrian, Whitney Miller and Stacey Lee and Moderated by S.J. Kincaid
Tuesday, March 24 @ 7:30pm

Monday, April 20 @ 5pm

LEILA SALES
NYMBC Event Books Inc. Palo Alto
Monday, April 20 @ 7pm

SABAA TAHIR Book Launch: AN EMBER IN THE ASHES
Tuesday, April 28 @ 7:30pm

The Epic Reads YA Tour featuring Susane Colasanti, Maria Dahvana Headley and Katie Contugno.
A Great Good Place in Montclair Village
Wednesday, April 29 @ 7 pm

MICHAEL BUCKLEY
Saturday, May 9 @ 3pm

Fierce Reads 2015 Spring Tour with Katie Finn, Lynne Matson, Marie Rutkoski and Lindsay Smith
Keplers in Menlo Park
Tuesday, May 12 @ 6pm

NYMBC Presents the Summer of Swoon Tour: SANDY HALL, KATIE VAN ARK, TEMPLE WEST and KIMBERLY KARALIUS