In My Mailbox: 7/5/09

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

This week I recieved some very good books.

The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima (ARC)

Reading level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 512 pages
Publisher: Hyperion Book CH (October 13, 2009)

This book seems very interesting.

Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Stolarz (ARC)

Reading level: Ages 9-12
Hardcover: 288 pages
Publisher: Hyperion Book CH (November 10, 2009)

This book...ohhhh I will have to read it in the light of day.

Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

Reading level: Young Adult
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin; 1 edition (July 7, 2009)

Join her mailing list HERE

I am soo excited that I found this today in the book store :)

I also recieved some duplicates that will benifit others so keep an eye out for them of:
ASH by Malinda Lo (contest next month)
Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors (contest next month)
Demon Princess by Michelle Rowen (contest next month)

22 comments on "In My Mailbox: 7/5/09"

Diana Dang wrote: July 4, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Great batch! Happy reading!

katie wrote: July 4, 2009 at 9:39 PM

You got so many great books. If you decide you don't want to hold a contest for Ash I would be happy to take that off your hands. =] I want to read it so bad. Other than that Deadly Little Lies definitely sounds like one that might be a little creepier. Enjoy!

Reverie wrote: July 4, 2009 at 9:39 PM

I AM SOOOO stoked ot read BLue Moon too!!!

Kristen wrote: July 4, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Great books! I have a copy of Blue Moon at home right now, I really need to finish some other books before I dive in though. I can't wait for your contests! :)

Enjoy your books this week!

Carrie wrote: July 4, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Awesome books. I need to read that Chima series. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Enjoy!!!

Rebecca Herman wrote: July 4, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Great books, enjoy!

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: July 5, 2009 at 1:29 AM

You had a great week! I'm insanely jealous!

ZAC wrote: July 5, 2009 at 2:50 AM

I've been meaning to read the Immortals books. I need to catch up!

Adele wrote: July 5, 2009 at 5:03 AM

Deadly LIttle Lies looks great to me if only for the red umbrella! Great little haul you have there. I'd be excited about Blue Moon but I wasn't all that impressed with it's predecessor. Happy reading.

Jacqueline C wrote: July 5, 2009 at 5:22 AM

Great stuff! How is the Touch series? Here's my mailbox post

Melissa wrote: July 5, 2009 at 5:30 AM

Wow, great books this week! Hope you enjoy them, I look forward to your reviews!!

Lizzy wrote: July 5, 2009 at 9:38 AM

The cover for Deadly Little Lies is really cool. I never seem to find books on the shelves early, which is a little upsetting (it makes me feel unlucky haha). Happy reading!

Elise wrote: July 5, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Great week. The Demon King looks interesting, I'll have to go see what it's about. Enjoy your books!

The Story Siren wrote: July 5, 2009 at 9:52 AM

yay! great book week! i really need to read cinda's series! happy reading!

Just Your Typical Book Blog wrote: July 5, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Great week! Happy Reading =D!

lifeafterjane wrote: July 5, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Reading Blue Moon now! I can't believe it's finally here!
I love the cover for the Demon King.

MarjoleinBookBlog wrote: July 5, 2009 at 12:08 PM

great books, enjoy!

Bookgeek wrote: July 5, 2009 at 6:35 PM

You have a good book fairy. Have a good trip. And enjoy your books.

Rebecca wrote: July 6, 2009 at 2:33 AM

Great books you got this week, you are soooo lucky to get Blue Moon. Enjoy.

Callie wrote: July 6, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Blue Moon looks fantastic. As does the repeats you got.

Katie wrote: July 6, 2009 at 9:05 PM

I literally let out a gasp when I saw that you have "Deadly Little Lies." A gasp! My sister was concerned for me. I hope that it's amazing and that you enjoy it!

Happy reading!

Rebecca :) wrote: July 11, 2009 at 9:53 PM

I like the cover for Deadly Little Lies. Enjoy reading!