IN MY MAILBOX: 9/30/09

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

Slap me and call me Shirley because I was seriously blessed this week. My book fairy was amazing and then visited a used book store that had a surprise selection for me. I also visited some of my regular haunts and then a great book signing with the fabulous Lili St. Crow and Richelle Mead. So, basically lots of books.

Wish by Alexandra Bullen
Once A Witch (HC) by Caroyln MacCullough
My Invisible Boyfriend by Suzie Day
Crazy Beautiful (HC) by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Sphyinx's Princess (HC) by Esther Friesner
Undead Much by Stacey Jay
The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
Catwalk, Strike a Pose by Deborah Gregory
The Fairy Godmother Academy: Birdie's Book by Jan bozarth
The Splendor Falls (HC) by Rosemary Clement-Moore
The Line by Teri Hall
The Fatal Child (HC) by John Dickinson
last but not least 4 copies of BLOOD PROMISE by Richelle Mead (The copies are for friends, myself and a contest)
Ok, I was asked to post a picture of Wish and I decided to take a pic of my Invisible Boyfriend since I cannot find a picture of it anywhere also.

Right now I am deep into Crazy Beautiful and am loving it. So, what is in your mailbox?

25 comments on "IN MY MAILBOX: 9/30/09"

Carrie wrote: August 29, 2009 at 7:26 PM

AMAZING week!!! Some great stuff there.

Rebecca Herman wrote: August 29, 2009 at 7:27 PM

you got some nice books. I have a few of those in my TBR pile and I'm jealous of Wish:

This is mine for the week: http://rebeccasbookblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/in-my-mailbox-82909_29.html

Sara wrote: August 29, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Why 4 copies of Blood Promise?

I am jealous of Undead Much?, The Line, and Once a Witch!...

I got The Naughty List this week too though! :)

Have fun reading!

GreenBeanTeenQueen wrote: August 29, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Great book week!! Enjoy Crazy Beautiful-I really liked it. :)

katie wrote: August 29, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Holy crap were you ever blessed this week. I am so jealous of The Line, Undead Much?, and The Naughty List. Enjoy!

~The Book Pixie wrote: August 29, 2009 at 8:50 PM

I'm so totally jealous of The Splendor Falls, The Line, and Sphinx's Princess! I want those three sooo bad. There are a few others there I'd like to read too. Great week in books. Happy reading.

~Briana :D

Fantastic Book Review wrote: August 29, 2009 at 8:53 PM

You have some great books! Loved Blood Promise! Happy Reading!

Reverie wrote: August 29, 2009 at 8:56 PM

THE LINE?!?!!? I kill you now.. and steal ur book! :P

Thao wrote: August 29, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I spot quite a few 2010 books in the picture. So jealous of you.

Becky wrote: August 30, 2009 at 7:54 AM

Excited to read your review of Crazy Beautiful! It sounds really good. =)

bookalicious wrote: August 30, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Woohoo, what a great week, congrats! What I also *love* about your post is that you included the links so I can just right click the titles and read more about the titles - many thanks, that's really very useful and I wish more bloggers but would that. :)

ps: Lovely blog - I've already added myself to your followers so I'll always be up to date about what's happening around here!
I see a list of your reviews on the left and you've reviewed some books I'm interested in too so I'll be off to read your reviews now! :D

bookalicious wrote: August 30, 2009 at 8:33 AM

ps: I'd love to see what the cover of Wish looks like as I can't find it anywhere on the net - could you possibly post a picture? :)

Ravenous Reader wrote: August 30, 2009 at 9:21 AM

OK! check back in a few and I will post it

The Book Girl wrote: August 30, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Wow, what a week! I'm very jealous of many of those titles :-p. Happy reading!

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: August 30, 2009 at 9:29 AM

So many amazing books this week! I'm especially jealous of Crazy Beautiful, Undead Much?, The Secret Year and The Naughty List. Happy reading!

Lizzy wrote: August 30, 2009 at 9:40 AM

You had an awesome week! I'll definitely have to pick up some of these. Happy reading!

Jaime wrote: August 30, 2009 at 10:54 AM

Wow! What an awesome week!
Lots of good books! Enjoy!
My In My Mailbox is up Here

bookalicious wrote: August 30, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Thanks so much for posting the Wish cover - OMG IT'S ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COVERS I'VE EVER SEEEEEEN!!! Honestly, I'm in LOVE. Wow!

Also excited about you getting Splendor Falls, I really want to read that one too! Damn, you're so lucky! :D

Rachel wrote: August 30, 2009 at 9:02 PM

You have so many good books this week. I can't wait to hear what you think of Splendor Falls.

Casey wrote: August 30, 2009 at 9:51 PM

So many good books. I can't wait to read Once a Witch. I read Crazy Beautiful and it was a cute read.

Happy Reading!

Book Chick City wrote: August 31, 2009 at 2:06 AM

Wow - lots of lovely books this week. Hope you enjoy reading them all :)

austenfan wrote: August 31, 2009 at 2:52 AM

You got a lot of books this week! :) Blood Promise and Crazy Beautiful - I want these too! :)

Mandy wrote: August 31, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Whoa! What a fabulous week!

EGuevara wrote: August 31, 2009 at 8:31 PM

I will be borrowing those as soon as I'm done with these thank You. Your stack looks awesome, can't wait.

Callie wrote: September 1, 2009 at 12:15 PM

I really want to read The Secret Year. Enjoy!!