In My Mailbox: 9/27/09

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

These are my list of items for the week.

DRAGONFLY by Julia Golding

THE SORCERESS by Nicholas Flamel

THE MAZE RUNNER by James Dashner

BRIGHTLY WOVEN by Alexandra Bracken

CANDOR by Pam Bachorz (not pictured)

What is in your mailbox this week?

15 comments on "In My Mailbox: 9/27/09"

Reverie wrote: September 26, 2009 at 9:03 PM

you need to send me Dragonfly when ur done. I WANT TO READ IT!

Thao wrote: September 26, 2009 at 9:08 PM

I love Brightly Woven, it sounds great!

katie wrote: September 26, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Ooh we got some of the same books this week. The Maze Runner and Dragonfly! Enjoy!

Katie wrote: September 26, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Ack -- "Dragonfly" and "Brightly Woven." I'm officially jealous. I hope you love 'em!

Happy reading!

pirate penguin wrote: September 26, 2009 at 9:44 PM

I spy an ARC! ;)

happy reading indeed! :D

Rebecca Herman wrote: September 26, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Oooh brightly woven! I'm jealous. I also got Dragonfly this week.

~The Book Pixie wrote: September 27, 2009 at 3:51 AM

I want Brightly Woven and Dragonfly. They both have such pretty covers and sound really good too. Great week. :D

~Briana

P.S. Love the new blog page.

The Story Siren wrote: September 27, 2009 at 7:15 AM

awesome books this week! dragonfly looks good! hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: September 27, 2009 at 8:40 AM

Ooh, I really want to read Candor. Happy reading!

Lea wrote: September 27, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Brightly Woven and Candor? I'm so jealous, lol

Have fun reading!

...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC... wrote: September 27, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Aww u got the Maze Runner! Lucky you :) Enjoy your books!

Aimee wrote: September 27, 2009 at 1:43 PM

brightly woven looks awesome!

- Aimee
www.myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

Insert Book Title wrote: September 27, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Great novels! I love your layout btw!

Miss Eliza wrote: September 29, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Come stop by my blog, I have an award for you http://strange-and-random-happenstance.blogspot.com/

Leslie wrote: October 3, 2009 at 1:09 PM

lucky! i want to read dragonfly!