An EVENT to DIE for Kristin Cashore and Suzanne Collins

I DIE!! I cannot imagine ever being able to see Suzanne Collins and the fact that she is participating in an event with Kristin Cashore, even better. I will never be able to attend this event but If anyone is nearby please attend....pleeeeeeeeease! go for me and I will be there in spirit. These two women are my favorite authors and just to be in their presence would be such an honor.

Tuesday, November 10 at 6pm
Books of Wonder
18 West 18th Street, New York, NY
Store website here.

Signing with Suzanne Collins and Kristin Cashore, as posted on Kristin's website

7 comments on "An EVENT to DIE for Kristin Cashore and Suzanne Collins"

PolishOutlander wrote: October 26, 2009 at 6:43 AM

This has been on my calendar for weeks! I can't wait to go see both of them! I will definitely take pictures.

loreleimarsh wrote: October 26, 2009 at 6:54 AM

It's times like this that I wish I lived somewhere other than NC!

Christine wrote: October 26, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Come visit me and I will go with you. :)

holdenj wrote: October 26, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Too far for me, but what a great event!

Fauxreal wrote: October 26, 2009 at 10:22 PM

You might has well have called that post "HEAVEN!" (exclamation mark necessary)

They are two of the classiest and talented young adult authors of today, in my opinion. Thank you so much for the heads up. If there are two authors I'd love to support, it's them.

Love love love you right now.

suzie wrote: October 27, 2009 at 12:08 PM

I am so definitely going to this!!!!

Frankie Diane Mallis wrote: October 28, 2009 at 9:46 PM

I think Im going to be there!

BEA: Book Expo of America
Blogger Con and Book Con
May 27-29

Book launch party for MICHELLE TEA

Books Inc. in SF on Market st.
Tuesday, June 2 @ 7pm

VIRGINIA BOECKER Book Launch

NYMBC presents YA MADNESS with: STACEY LEE, JEN BROOKS, LEE KELLY, KELLY LOY GILBERT and VIRGINIA BOECKER
Books Inc. in Mountain View