Get Your Zombie ON!! A ZOMBIE Themed Book Contest

Hello everyone it is October the month of goblins and ghouls galore. So, why not celebrate the grandest ghoul of them all the ZOMBIE; a creature that wants our yummy brains and somehow manages to always catch up with us not matter how slow or limb impaired they are.

I am hosting a contest and the prize pack is going to be some of the best zombie books around.

ZOMBIE PRIZE PACK
Pride Prejudice and Zombies
You are so Undead to Me
Breathers A Zombies Lament
Never Slow Dance with a Zombie(arc)
Zombie Blondes (just ADDED)
Generation Dead (just ADDED)
Zombie breath mints, because eating humans produces very bad breath.

What a great bunch of Zombie reads so lets get the contest rolling :) It is really quite easy

Contest Rules:
1) Let me know why you think Zombies are cool
2) Follow Me!
3) Contest is open Internationally and it ends on Halloween, October 31st at midnight...muuuhahahahaha. Entrants are chosen via random generator.
4) Every 25 entrants and I will add another zombie book (2 ADDED so far)
5) Zombies are more than welcome to enter


70 comments on "Get Your Zombie ON!! A ZOMBIE Themed Book Contest"

Jessica Secret wrote: October 4, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Please enter me! I love zombies because they're so...grungy, and unintelligent that you can't help but love them. Plus, who doesn't love a good zombie movie?

I follow.

shutupjessicasreading at gmaildotcom


Jenna wrote: October 4, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Zombies are cool because they don't care what other people think of them. I wish I could walk around unshowered, dirty, smelly, and with ripped up clothing without having to worry about it.

I follow you. :D

Thanks for the contest. I've never actually had the chance to read a book with zombies in it (I know, what a shocker), but now's my chance!

jennapomme[at]yahoo[dot]com


Jo wrote: October 4, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Awesome content!

I follow you! :)

Zombies are cool because there is no pretending with them. Vampires and werewolves all try to blend in and pretend their human. Zombies are not ashamed to be themselves ;)

Email: joannestapley[at]googlemail[dot]com


ReaderGirl wrote: October 4, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Zombies are awesome because... A: I AM secretly a zombie, and so thy are my kin and I am obligated to love them... and B: They just are. Trying to argue that they aren't won't work. It's in out bones. ;P

But also because we come from all different periods of time, different nationalities, religions, races, we don't discriminate. *hitschestwithhandfor emphasis*

Haha, anywho, I'm already following you missy! You're awesome! And I love the idea for your contest! ^^

xoxoxo

RG


Lexie wrote: October 4, 2009 at 12:03 PM

::clears throat:: Why Zombies Are Cool (as decided by me)

I have loved Zombies since I was barely old enough to say the word Zombie. They are, to date, the only 'horror' creature that has never terrified me. There are reports that as a toddler I would laugh uproariously whenever they came on the screen during a Romero flick. I still think that Zombie-Michael Jackson from Thriller is the best look he's ever sported.

Of course in recent times Zombies have been given a bit of a face lift, so to speak, in fiction and movies. Shaun of the Dead is hilarious fun--a great way to change up the old stereotype. Generation Dead has used the Zombiefication process as a way to speak out about various touchy subjects. We have Zombie romances even!

I still find myself loving the 'Braaaaiiiinnnnsss' zombies the best. Give me a good ol' chomping off an arm Zombie from Night of the Living Dead, or the classic 'I didn't know my best friend was infected by a Zombie when I invited him to stay with us in safety!' plot point. That's always fun.

I'll sit back with my root beer and sour straws and laugh my arse off as those silly eejits run around like chickens with their heads cut off. Its fun, its enjoyable and hey a great way for aggression control!

Lexie
Lexie.Cenni(@)gmail.com


Orchid wrote: October 4, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Cool contest! Please enter me. :)
I think zombies are cool because they aren't over played like vampires and werewolves.

I already follow your blog.

hauntingorchid (at) aol (dot) com


Sara wrote: October 4, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Zombies are cool because they are totally content with themselves. They don't try to be anything other than zombies, like humans often try to do. They accept themselves and move on... or eat someone.

I'm a follower of your blog :)
Great contest!
grochowskis@hotmail.com


Callie wrote: October 4, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Zombies are cool because they aren't as popular as Vampires and so they are underdogs. And it is fun saying 'Zombies'.

I'm a follower already

Dey@mts.net

thankyou!!


Falling Off The Shelf wrote: October 4, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Awesome contest! Zombies are great because they are dead, yet...not, lol. So far I've read the Anita Blake series, and the zombies are just deadly creatures which is awesome! I also read Michele Lee's Rot, and the zombies were just misunderstood, although some were crazy and ruthless killers. They are even cooler than vamps in my opinion, because vamps just steal the blood...zombies don't hold back, they want it all.

I'm a follower!

jennilovevirgo[at]aol.com


Linna wrote: October 4, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Zombies are cool because they seem to die many times before their death. They probably won't die anyway. They are cool because Michael Jackson pays tribute to them with zombie dance!! They rock! :D

I follow you.

linna.hsu at gmail dot com


natalierenae wrote: October 4, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Hmm...why are zombies cool? Probably, like you said, because no matter how slow or limb-impaired they are, they always manage to find their victims!

I'm a follower. Thanks for the contest!
n_monzyk_27@yahoo.com

Natalie @ Mindful Musings


Ann Diana Dinh, wrote: October 4, 2009 at 5:08 PM

Zombies are cool because despite their condition, they always manage to capture their prey. Plus, the senior class @ my school had their homecoming theme as "senior zombies" and they looked awesome all dressed up as decaying seniors!

I'm a follower.

behapppppppy(at)hotmail(dot)com


etirv wrote: October 4, 2009 at 5:24 PM

They're cool because they don;t need sleep and can function without sleep!

Follower!

delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com


Purdypirate wrote: October 4, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Please enter me! I'm a follower already :).


Purdypirate@gmail.com

Thriller pretty much sums up why I love zombies.


throuthehaze wrote: October 4, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Zombies are cool because they don't have a care in the world.

Follower

throuthehaze at gmail dot com


Dannie wrote: October 4, 2009 at 8:13 PM

I love zombies because, to quote the remake of Night of the Living Dead, "We are them and they are us."

Interpret how you will.

I'm a follower :)

danielleeloko78@aol.com


RKCharron wrote: October 4, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Hi :)
Thank you for the fun giveaway.
Zombies are cool!
All the best,
RKCharron
xoxo


Brodie wrote: October 5, 2009 at 7:22 AM

Zombies are cool because unlike humans, they aren't self conscious about what they eat. That flesh-rotting cute guy zombie isn't going to care if you chomp down a full bodied human for dinner and you're not going to mind crunching more than one either. Eat what you want, never sleep, probably have died a gruesome death - it's all excitement!

Awesome giveaway, I would love to be entered! Following your blog!

Thanks!
hanging.by.a.moment_@hotmail.com


BrittLit wrote: October 5, 2009 at 8:40 AM

Zombies are cool because so far unlike Vampires they haven't been sparklized. Zombies are still tough, if not always the smartest.
Already a follower, a zombie follower.(just kidding)((obviously)) This is a super great contest.

thanks
teensatthelibary[at]yahoo[dot]com


Sheere wrote: October 5, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Why I like zombies, you say?
Because they are... dead. And still living.
They can be good zombies, the ones that don't want to eat people but can't help it or bad zombies, they sometimes are even ruthless or they can be the stupid-eating human brain kind that walk with their arms outstretched.
yes, they are lovely =)

I follow you!

sheere.dry@gmail.com


vvb32 reads wrote: October 5, 2009 at 9:02 AM

yay for zombies! they're cool because they are persisten and never give up, especially when it comes to fresh flesh!

no need to enter me, just wanted to share my zombie love and to say great contest! ;-D


YA Vampire Books wrote: October 5, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Great contest! I love Zombies cause they refuse to die even though they are dead!

I'm a follower!

sara
sosarora_11(AT)hotmail(DOT)com


Addicted Book Reader wrote: October 5, 2009 at 2:05 PM

Awesome contest, thanks! Zombies are cool because they are dead but still aren't really dead. I'm already following.
Adrienne
adrienne2093 at comcast dot net


Kimberly B. wrote: October 5, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Zombies are cool because they are so relentless. They aren't intelligent, in most versions of the story, or fast, but they just keep coming and coming and if you knock one down, there's another to take its place. Plus I am also intrigued by their Voodoo origins.


Ladybug wrote: October 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Please enter me in this awesome contest! Yaay for it being international.

I think zombies are cool because they're scary and it seems like nothings stopping them... Iiiiiik!

I'm already a follower :)

Ladybug
ladybug[AT]bluezone[DOT]no


1inseveralbillion wrote: October 6, 2009 at 5:04 PM

Zombies are cool because the'ye braindead; they don't have to study!

I'm following you:)

june.mmix@gmail.com


Haley wrote: October 7, 2009 at 1:46 PM

Zombies are cool because they like girls for their brains not their looks. XD

I'm a new follower!

crazycoolbeps@yahoo.com


Paula wrote: October 7, 2009 at 7:46 PM

What makes a zombie cool? They are so pitiful. They think there is hope for them but alas there is none. They try so hard to conquer the dreariness that lies ahead.

ryspenc@yahoo.com


donnas wrote: October 7, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Zombies are cool because they can eat anything. And they do!

I am a follower.

bacchus76 at myself dot com


Melissa wrote: October 7, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Zombies are cool because they just walk around all day and do not have to worry about a thing. They have no stress in their lives.

melissa@gingerhigh.com

I am a follower


Heidi wrote: October 8, 2009 at 2:23 AM

Thanks for the contest!
Zombies are pretty much awesome for so many reasons.

-Firstly, they can shuffle like no-"bodies" business. Which other mythical creatures can do that? Vampires? Not likely!
-Secondly, Zombies look ridiculous, sound ridiculous, act ridiculous, and STILL manage to strike fear into the hearts of so many people. They have to have credit for that!
-Finally, Zombies are so persistent and believe in themselves. They don't accept the fact that they are dead, and hey, if you believe in yourself, you can do anything! For living proof... just check out a Zombie! (although 'living' is debatable)

Speaking of Zombies... here is a pretty awesome Zombie cartoon, I can't find the initial source, but this will do = http://tinyurl.com/ycyj9mg

Wow, got a bit carried away there. Thanks! :D

sarah_is_me@hotmail.com


Kate wrote: October 8, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Zombies are amazing for too many reasons to name. I just love how they never give up once they have found something or someone that they want. It is also amazing how they can just pop out of nowhere.

I am a follower.

neverendingshelf@gmail.com


Jenny N. wrote: October 8, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Zombies are cool because they dont have a care in the world well execept going after humans.

I'm already a follower.

jen4777][at]hotmail.com


Rabid Fox wrote: October 9, 2009 at 11:11 AM

I can't resist, so I'm signing up and have become a follower as of today.

I think zombies are ripe for subject matter because the brainless little buggers are such easy targets for satirizing and observing human nature. Strip us down to the bare minimum and we're not far off from those walking corpses.

e-mail: rabidfox(at)ymail.com


Wrighty wrote: October 9, 2009 at 12:15 PM

What a great contest!! Zombies are awesome, as long as I don't meet any. I love to read about them or watch movies. They aren't pretty, or fast, they don't usually get a girl falling for them (until lately), but they're so darn stubborn. Never give up!

I follow.

5wrights1@verizon.net


Kristi wrote: October 9, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Zombies - cool? Of course - they have that "cool" attitude of not caring what anyone thinks - they set the bar - wear what they want, look how they want - of course they're cool!

I am a new follower - cool giveaway.

kherbrand at comcast dot net


Mary Ann DeBorde wrote: October 10, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Well, you had me at "Zombie"! So of course I had to sign up to follow your wonderful blog (honestly, it looks so cool!).

Now, why do I think ZOMBIES are cool? Obviously, they don't sweat much. They look hot in shades. Zombies are also very self-confident, I've yet to meet a zombie with low self esteem issues.

Also, contrary to popular belief, zombies are absolutely wonderful with small children - who are so fascinated with ooozing, decaying body parts that the little tykes will play quietly in their rooms the rest of the night and (unless prompt psychological counseling is administered) maybe for the rest of their natural life.

Furthermore, as everyone knows, zombies make excellent BFFs! They are not prone to gossip, and will be the first to let you know if that particular shade of fuschia actually DOES make you look fat. And, unlike most human males,a zombie boyfriend can sit through movies like the Titanic or Sex in the City without farting and making loud snarky comments.


Llehn wrote: October 10, 2009 at 8:03 PM

I'd love to play please!

Zombies are cool because they're like having that fat friend around so that you look thin, only in Zombie's case, they make you look smart!

Already following.

lesly7ch(at)yahoo(dot)com


Chelsea S wrote: October 11, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Zombies are cool because they get to take part in the existances of both the death and living. In the words on Hannah Montana: "It's the best of both worlds." Plus, rotting flesh.... how cool is that? *Im kidding about that part lol*

I follow.

saulpaugh.chelsea(at)gmail(dot)com

-- Chelsea


*ina* wrote: October 12, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Hi :)
I like Zombies because they are dead *g* they can do what they want and have no limits!

and I follow you ;)

Greetings,
Ina


Ashley wrote: October 12, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Please enter me, thanks! I'm already a follower.
booksobsession(at)gmail(dot)com

I love zombies! They're so different from all the other "monsters" and there are so many great books and movies associated with them. If I was forced to give my brain to anybody, it would be a zombie. :)


Nikkayme wrote: October 12, 2009 at 9:17 PM

I'd love to be entered! Zombies are cool because they're everywhere lately and the books and movies that feature them all have a different perspective on them. Not to mention, my best friend has a fear of zombies actually being real and attacking her, so we have some interesting conversations in regard to escaping zombies.

Thanks,
Nikki
iheartpinguinos(at)hotmail(dot)com


titania86 wrote: October 14, 2009 at 1:52 AM

Zombies are awesome! What's not to like? They are insatiably hungry and singlemindedly try to get what they desire.

I'm a follower!

titania86[at]yahoo.com


Sassy Brit wrote: October 14, 2009 at 2:46 AM

fantastic giveaway, and international! Yay! Please enter me. I already follow.

Sassy dot Brit at gmail dot com

Thanks!


Sassy Brit wrote: October 14, 2009 at 2:48 AM

So excited I forgot to say why Zombies are cool LOL

Well, have to say what more can a horror fan want than the dead rising from their graves in search of fresh meat? If that aint scary, then I don't know what is! We think we have it bad with swine flu! hahahaha!

Sassy Brit at gmail dot com

Thanks for the opportunity to enter this one!


andrea wrote: October 14, 2009 at 7:37 AM

Zombies are cool because they are scary...
they don't even have to make an effort and people already run away from them. That way, when someone befriends a zombie, they can know that person is truly someone who doesn't care about appearances (or is just very reckless)...
Thanks for the contest! (I'm now following)

BRIGNETIatGMAILdotCOM


babygirlG wrote: October 19, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Zombies are cool because when you want to blow them off with the lamest excuse, they aren't smart enough to catch on!

Already following.

tehashley(at)yahoo(dot)com


Valerie wrote: October 21, 2009 at 9:26 AM

I'm a new follower.

Zombies are cool because even though they're dead, they're still alive, and while they're not as smart as say vampires, at least they don't feel pain, which is kinda cool, and they can't be reasoned with, which is scary.

shouldbewritingnow at gmail dot com


Bianca wrote: October 24, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Zombies are cool because they obviously have a high self-esteem. I mean -hello! They're walking around with decay and all this yucky stuff on their corpses and they could care less what others think of them. They obviously don't follow the latest fashionable trends. ;)

I'm a follower.

Bianca
infinitemusic19 at gmail dot com


Rebecca wrote: October 24, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Great contest.

Zombies are cool because there are so many ways in which zombies can be created.

I'm now a follower.

everythingtodowithbooks@gmail.com


austenfan wrote: October 24, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Zombies are cool cause they're so pale and they look cute (in a weird sort of way). And have you heard of the game Plants vs. Zombies? I am totally addicted to that! Haha.

I'm a follower. :)

austenfanblogs[at]gmail[dot]com


Alessandra wrote: October 24, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Zombies are cool because they are undead and still manage to have a good time! Plus, they're more original than vampires and werewolves combined.

I'm a new follower :)

Thanks for opening this contest to international readers, too!

Alessandra
outofblue1(at)gmail(dot)com


Jaime wrote: October 25, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Zombies are cool because they are always killed off in the best ways
copperllama at yahoo dot com
New follower


daizee wrote: October 25, 2009 at 8:01 AM

I follow.

I like Zombies because no matter how slow or stupid they are they always win in the end :)


LiLi wrote: October 25, 2009 at 9:33 AM

I love Zombies because of their shuffle that is irresistible to imitate!

I am a follower.


Shadowofwonder47 wrote: October 25, 2009 at 2:55 PM

This sounds like an absolutely awesome contest with some spectacular books! Please enter me.

Zombies are awesome (Awesome, if you were wondering, is one of my favorite words, which is why I always repeatedly use the word in most of my comments) because they aren’t horribly overused like vampires and werewolves. Plus, their mindless, so they don’t have any problems accepting themselves as they are. Not to mention their non-judgmental and non-corruptible. I mean, if a zombie has cornered you and the President of the United States, you have a fair 50/50 chance. Their not gonna chose to eat you over the president for money or power!! Plus, the only way to kill a zombie is to hack it to pieces, which trust me, is harder than it looks, while vampires (stakes) and werewolves (silver bullets) have legendary weaknesses and that just takes all the fun out of it.

Shadowofwonder47[at]yahoo[dot]com


Diana Dang wrote: October 25, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Zombies are so freaking cool! I am dying to play a zombie game since forever!

And I'm a follower!

faked_sugartone at hotmail


robin_titan wrote: October 25, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Amazing contest! :)

1) Seriously?! It's self explanatory! They are dead yet they can still move about and such. They are just like us except most of the time they want to eat a little brain here and there. We should just be able to accept them into our society :)
2) new follower
5) Yeah I'm a zombie... ;)

lcintocable{a}gmail{d}com


Sarah wrote: October 26, 2009 at 7:24 AM

follow, follow, follow, follow...
i haven't quite jumped on the whole zombies=awesome thing yet, but i do respect their ability to not stay dead.
sm65@indiana.edu


Terra wrote: October 27, 2009 at 5:14 PM

I <3 zombies. There is something about them that both scares and thrills me. Whether they be under the enchantment of a voodoo priest or risen from the dead and moaning for brains, zombies are definitely cool. It's amazing to watch a zombie film or pick up a book and see how quickly society falls into chaos. Zombies are definitely what fueled my interest in survivalism! (Zombie survival tip: always remember to pack a can opener. Just think about it!) I also love how zombies are often used to reflect and commentate on society and the human condition.

So in conclusion, yes, zombies are way cool.

I am following you now. ^_^

terraontheshelf@gmail.com


Moonsanity wrote: October 29, 2009 at 10:19 AM

Zombies are cool because you can cut parts off of them and they just keep coming, rather like the Energizer Bunny. Do you think we could make him into a Zombie Bunny?

I'm a follower!


Marie wrote: October 29, 2009 at 4:03 PM

I am a follower.

Zombies are cool because they are very much what they are -- no fakery, no illusions, just all zombie :-)

marielay@gmail.com


MarionG wrote: October 30, 2009 at 9:00 AM

Zombies are cool because they creep out my friends, they creep out my parents, they creep out all my relatives and they are so so real. Yeah for zombies. polo-puppy-fluffy AT hotmail *dot* com Cheers.


MarionG wrote: October 30, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Hi. I am also a follower. Loove those zombies. Cheers.


Debbie F wrote: October 30, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Zombies are cool because they are creeping and sometimes funny!

thanks
dcf_beth at verizon dot net


TheBookworm wrote: October 30, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Zombies are cool because... duh, their undead! Yet here they are feasting and surviving all weather conditions. What awesome skills! (Hehe :D)

Please enter me!
TheBookworm
emailthebookworm(at)yahoo(dot)com


~The Book Pixie wrote: October 30, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Zombies are cool because they aren't dead but they aren't really alive either. Great contest. I haven't really read many zombie books. Actually Strange Angels is the only one. But some of them sound interesting and I'd like to give them a shot.

I'm a follower

~Briana
thebookpixie[at]yahoo[dot]com


Alexa wrote: October 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Zombies are cool because they eat brains and don't care how they look (or smell)!

lovinfitch(at)aol(dot)com


Paradox wrote: October 31, 2009 at 1:19 PM

I'm a follower. I think zombies are cool because they travel in hordes... and where there are zombies there are always badass zombie hunters.

paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com


Ravenous Reader wrote: November 1, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Contest now Closed!!! Thanks for your particiaption


Post a Comment

I would love to see what you have to say :)

“Reading is everything. Reading makes me feel like I've accomplished something, learned something, become a better person. Reading makes me smarter. Reading gives me something to talk about later on. Reading is the unbelievably healthy way my attention deficit disorder medicates itself. Reading is escape, and the opposite of escape; it's a way to make contact with reality after a day of making things up, and it's a way of making contact with someone else's imagination after a day that's all too real. Reading is grist. Reading is bliss.”

Nora Ephron, I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman

Tales of a Ravenous Reader

My Photo
Hello, and thank you for stopping by. This is my little haven for talking about the YA books that I adore.

Grab My Button

Email Twitter RSS Feed

Contact Me

I am an avid reader from Northern California and if you are a publisher and would like to have your YOUNG or NEW ADULT book reviewed, please email me. I accept ARCs, as well as books that have already been released. I am also more than happy to do author interviews, guest posts, and contests to promote your book as long as they are in the Young and New Adult genre. Please check my review policy prior to sending me an email, thank you. curlyshoe(at)gmail(dot)com

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
nancy has read 0 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide

Upcoming YA Bay Area Book Events

I have compiled all the SF, bay area YA and NA events in this section. If you know of any events that I have failed to post, please let me know. Also, please keep in mind that some events may change and it is best to verify all events prior to attendance.

2014

AUGUST

N/A

SEPTEMBER

STEPHANIE PERKINS
A Great Good Place for Books in Oakland
Sunday, September 7 @ 4pm

STEPHANIE PERKINS
Books Inc. Opera Plaza in SF
Monday, September 8 @ 7pm

SARAH J. MAAS and VERONICA ROSSI
Kepler's in Menlo Park
Friday, September 12 @ 7pm

RICK YANCEY
Rakestraw Books in Danville
Wednesday, September 17 @ 7pm

WENDELIN VAN DRAANEN and MARK HUNTLY PARSONS
Kepler's in Menlo Park
Wednesday, September 17 @ 7pm

RICK YANCEY
Book Passage in Corte Mdera
Thursday, September 18 @ 6:30pm

GRETCHEN MCNEIL , KATHERINE LINKA and ANNA CAREY
Books Inc. San Francisco
Thursday, September 18 @ 7pm

JANDY NELSON book launch

Books Inc. SF
Friday, September 19 @ 7pm

KIM CULBERTSON and CATHERINE LINKA
Hicklebee's in San Jose
Friday, September 19 @ 7pm

MEGAN SHULL *The Swap*

Rakestraw Books in Danville
Tuesday, September 23 @ 10am

JANDY NELSON and NINA LACOUR
A Great Good Place for Books in Oakland
Tuesday, September 23 @ 7pm

OCTOBER

LAUREN OLIVER
A Great Good Place for Books in Oakland
Wednesday, October 1 @ 7pm

LAUREN OLIVER
Book Passage in San Francisco
Thursday, October 2 @7pm

LAUREN OLIVER and JANDY NELSON
Kepler's in Menlo Park
Thursday, October 2 @ 7pm

PAOLO BACIGALUPI and A.S. KING
Bookshop Santa Cruz in Santa Cruz
Monday, October 13 time TBA

RICK RIORDAN (ticketed event)
Fox Theatre in Redwood City
Wednesday, October 15 @ 7pm

CORY DOCTOROW and JEN WANG

Mrs. Dalloway's in Berkeley
Thursday, October 16 @ 7:30pm

MARIE LU
Face in a Book in El Dorado
Thursday, October 16 @ 7pm

SCOTT WESTERFELD
This is a TICKETED event purchase tickets HERE
Books Inc. Opera Plaza in SF
Wednesday, October 22 @7pm

GARTH NIX and MICHAEL GRANT
Kepler's in Menlo Park
Thursday, October 23 @ 7pm

What I am Reading Now

and this too.....

BOOKSTAGRAM

BOOKSTAGRAM

Follow by Email

Followers

Rating System

♥♥♥♥♥ Love it! A must read

♥♥♥♥ Great, give it a try

♥♥♥ Okay, a decent read

♥♥ Meh, read at your own risk

Would not recommend

DNF=Did Not Finish

Blog Archive

Blog Stats

Blog Designer