In My Mailbox: 11/1/09

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

This week was particularly great and I would like to share it with you.

For Review:

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (and nail polish)

Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken

Epitaph Road by David Patneaude

The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy

Of All the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz

Firespell by Chloe Neill

Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz

We Were Here by Matt De La Pena

Immortal: Love Stories with Bite edited by P.C. Cast with many authors

Books for fun:

Tempted by P.C. and Kristin Cast

The Prince of Frogs by Annaliese Evans aka Stacey Jay

Graceling and Fire (UK Versions) by Kristin Cashore

That was my week with books so how was yours?

20 comments on "In My Mailbox: 11/1/09"

katie wrote: October 31, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Oh wow awesome books this week. I really want to read Firespell and The Vinyl Princess!

Rebecca Herman wrote: October 31, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Omg so jealous of Brightly Woven!

Aimee wrote: October 31, 2009 at 7:16 PM

Wow, great books!

Ive done my In My Mailbox, post here: http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com/2009/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

if you'd like to check it out!

-Aimee
www.myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

Jessica Kennedy wrote: October 31, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Great pile you've got there!

Enjoy The Dark Divine. It was a lovely read. :)

I'm looking forward to Firespell!

The Story Siren wrote: October 31, 2009 at 8:31 PM

oh wow! what a fantastic pile! such good books! hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

Rebecca wrote: October 31, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Wow you got so many great books this week. I loved Graceling so much. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Kate at Read This Book! wrote: October 31, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Oh wow so many good books! I am so envious of your Egmont books. XD Happy reading.

Thao wrote: October 31, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I'm so jealous that you got UK versions of Gracelling and Fire. They look smoking HOT.

Shooting Stars Mag wrote: October 31, 2009 at 10:21 PM

annaliese evans is stacy jay? Huh, i did not know that. but the prince of frogs is pretty good. i liked it a ton better than the first.

...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC... wrote: November 1, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Awesome books this week! Happy Reading :)

Bookalicious wrote: November 1, 2009 at 5:47 AM

OMG, you got The Cinderella Society and Vinyl Princess!!! I'm so jealous it hurts, lol! Happy reading & reviewing though! :)

Casey wrote: November 1, 2009 at 7:05 AM

Great week!! Can't wait to read all of those. Enjoy and Happy Reading!

trishalynn0708 wrote: November 1, 2009 at 7:42 AM

You got some great books this week! Happy Reading!

Emily wrote: November 1, 2009 at 8:38 AM

I've heard great things about many of those books. I'm participating in a blog tour for Brightly Woven so I'll be interested to read what you think of it. Enjoy!

Emily
What Book is That?

Allison wrote: November 1, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Wow, awesome books! I'm jealous of a bunch of them!

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: November 1, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Great books, Nancy! I want to read The Dark Devine, Immortal, Graceling and Fire. Happy reading!

Bookworm wrote: November 1, 2009 at 2:01 PM

The Cinderella Society? OK. I'm jealous!!!

Faye wrote: November 1, 2009 at 2:07 PM

super jealous!! Their all awesome books! Happy reading!!

Tena wrote: November 1, 2009 at 5:17 PM

holy moly, you hit the book lottery this week, awesome!
Happy Reading

P.s here is mine if you have time to take a peek

Josette wrote: November 2, 2009 at 5:52 AM

The Cinderella Society title is intriguing. I wonder what it's about! You've got a lot of books this week. :)

BTW, it's my first time visiting your blog. Love the layout!