In My Mailbox: 11/15/09

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

Hey There everyone!! Happy Sunday and I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am out on streets of L.A. keeping my place in line for the New Moon Premiere. Day 2 and one more to go. Woot!!

Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Nielson Gorgeous Cover
After Ever After by Jordan Sonnenblick Looks Good
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl B E A U T I F U L!!! so pretty I LOVE IT.
Brisinger (Deluxe Edition) by Christopher Paolini
Aragon's Guide to Alagaesia by Christopher Paolini

11 comments on "In My Mailbox: 11/15/09"

Jessica Kennedy wrote: November 14, 2009 at 9:08 PM

:) I finished Beautiful Creatures today. :) It was very good.

iluvhersheys_andbooks wrote: November 14, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Im gonna have to check out the cover of Forbidden Sea, it sounds good. Happy reading with all your books.
Chioma

Rebecca wrote: November 14, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Ooh great books you got this week. They all look fabulous. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

1inseveralbillion wrote: November 14, 2009 at 11:37 PM

The book beautiful creatures is gorgeous! So shiny and purple-h!!

Thao wrote: November 15, 2009 at 1:06 AM

I agree. After Ever After looks so great.

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: November 15, 2009 at 3:34 AM

I really want to read Beautiful Creatures and so jealous of you going to the New Moon premiere!

PolishOutlander wrote: November 15, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Oh yay, Forbidden Sea. Can't wait for that to come out. Great books! Happy reading :)

Faye wrote: November 15, 2009 at 1:48 PM

awesome books! everybody has BC!! i'm soo jealous lol. Happy reading!!

Bookgeek wrote: November 17, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I'm just reading Beautiful Creatures and loving it. Can't wait to see your photos from LA

Lea wrote: November 22, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Wow! Great books this week for you! Happy reading!

I am an avid reader from Northern California and if you are a publisher and would like to have your Young Adult book reviewed, please email me. I accept ARCs, as well as books that have already been released. I am also more than happy to do author interviews, guest posts, and contests to promote your book as long as they are in the Young Adult genre. Please check my review policy prior to sending me an email, thank you. curlyshoe(at)gmail(dot)com

I have compiled all the SF, bay area YA events in this section. If you know of any events that I have failed to post, please let me know. Also, please keep in mind that some events may change and it is best to verify all events prior to attendance.

LAINI TAYLOR

BRANDY COLBERT and STEPHANIE KUEHN
Saturday, May 31 @ 7:30pm

FIERCE READS TOUR 2014
Leigh Bardugo, Ava Dellaria, Emmy Laybourne, Jennifer Malhieu
Wednesday, June 18 TIME TBA

JULY

Not YA but a favorite author of mine
DEBORAH HARKNESS