In My Mailbox: 11/15/09

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

Hey There everyone!! Happy Sunday and I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am out on streets of L.A. keeping my place in line for the New Moon Premiere. Day 2 and one more to go. Woot!!

Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Nielson Gorgeous Cover
After Ever After by Jordan Sonnenblick Looks Good
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl B E A U T I F U L!!! so pretty I LOVE IT.
Brisinger (Deluxe Edition) by Christopher Paolini
Aragon's Guide to Alagaesia by Christopher Paolini

11 comments on "In My Mailbox: 11/15/09"

Jessica Kennedy wrote: November 14, 2009 at 9:08 PM

:) I finished Beautiful Creatures today. :) It was very good.

iluvhersheys_andbooks wrote: November 14, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Im gonna have to check out the cover of Forbidden Sea, it sounds good. Happy reading with all your books.

Rebecca wrote: November 14, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Ooh great books you got this week. They all look fabulous. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

1inseveralbillion wrote: November 14, 2009 at 11:37 PM

The book beautiful creatures is gorgeous! So shiny and purple-h!!

Thao wrote: November 15, 2009 at 1:06 AM

I agree. After Ever After looks so great.

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: November 15, 2009 at 3:34 AM

I really want to read Beautiful Creatures and so jealous of you going to the New Moon premiere!

PolishOutlander wrote: November 15, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Oh yay, Forbidden Sea. Can't wait for that to come out. Great books! Happy reading :)

Faye wrote: November 15, 2009 at 1:48 PM

awesome books! everybody has BC!! i'm soo jealous lol. Happy reading!!

Bookgeek wrote: November 17, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I'm just reading Beautiful Creatures and loving it. Can't wait to see your photos from LA

Lea wrote: November 22, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Wow! Great books this week for you! Happy reading!

@ravenousreader on INSTAGRAM

I have compiled all the SF, bay area YA events in this section. If you know of any events that I have failed to post, please let me know. Also, please keep in mind that some events may change and it is always best to verify any event prior to attendance.

Books Inc. Opera Plaza
Sunday, November 15 @ 5pm
Get your tickets HERE

Hello, fellow readers! Look at the upcoming events in our marvelous SF Bay Area for next year. There are some events that are coming out that I cannot post about yet, but believe me when I tell you they are made of awesome.

Friday, January 15 @ 7pm