If your keeping up with me, yes I am partcipating in another challenge. I really enjoyed following along this year and cannot wait to delve into next year's challenge.
J. Kaye is hosting another challange and here are the rules:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, paper all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
I adore that there are different levels and that audiobooks count towards your book count.
Here is my list for next year
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge:
- The Lonley Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
- Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
- Captivate by Carrie Jones
- The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
- The Poison Eaters by Holly Black
- White Cat by Holly Black
- Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
- Gone by Lisa McMann
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
That is a quick check for now, but it is not necessary to join. I just needed to get a few of my wants down and will go from there. I hope that those interested will also join this fun challenge which you can find HERE