Waiting on Wednesday: Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

Jill over at Breaking the Spine started this and I believe that it's awesome" This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on. I have decided to participate because I have a list that can go on forever and ever and it is interesting to see what else others are "waiting" for also.

This week's choice is from one of my favorite authors. I fell in love with her first novel, Wicked Lovely and have continued to enjoy the other books in her world of faerie lore.

Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

Hunger for nourishment.

Hunger for touch.

Hunger to belong.

Half-human and half-faery, Ani is driven by her hungers.
Those same appetites also attract powerful enemies and uncertain allies, including Devlin. He was created as an assassin and is brother to the faeries’ coolly logical High Queen and to her chaotic twin, the embodiment of War. Devlin wants to keep Ani safe from his sisters, knowing that if he fails, he will be the instrument of Ani’s death.

Ani isn’t one to be guarded while others fight battles for her, though. She has the courage to protect herself and the ability to alter Devlin’s plans—and his life. The two are drawn together, each with reason to fear the other and to fear for one another. But as they grow closer, a larger threat imperils the whole of Faerie. Will saving the faery realm mean losing each other?

Alluring romance, heart-stopping danger, and sinister intrigue combine in Melissa Marr’s next volume of Melissa Marr’s New York Times bestselling Wicked Lovely series.

What is your WoW for this week?

7 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday: Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr"

Maria wrote: November 24, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I can't wait for it to come out either!:)

Thao wrote: November 25, 2009 at 5:33 AM

Beautiful cover. Sounds great to me.

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: November 25, 2009 at 8:23 AM

I'm so excited for this, too! The cover is GORGEOUS!

Jessica W. (Book Bound) wrote: November 25, 2009 at 11:29 AM

I haven't read the first three books in the series yet. Soon! But the cover, as with all the others, is gorgeous. : D

You can check out my WoW post here.

Casey wrote: November 25, 2009 at 7:55 PM

great pick! can't wait to read this one either. I love this series.

austenfan wrote: November 25, 2009 at 9:15 PM

I love this series! Can't wait for it to come out!

dd03 wrote: November 26, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Hey, girlie!
The book sounds good, but I what I really wanted to say is that I absolutely ADORE your new look! It's dark & haunting...I just love it! And yet very classy. How did you do that?

SABAA TAHIR Book Launch: AN EMBER IN THE ASHES
Tuesday, April 28 @ 7:30pm

The Epic Reads YA Tour featuring Susane Colasanti, Maria Dahvana Headley and Katie Contugno.
A Great Good Place in Montclair Village
Wednesday, April 29 @ 7 pm

California BOOKSTORE Day |Independent Bookstore Day
Saturday, May 2, 2015
At your local Indie bookstores. Please come and join them at various locations throughout the SF Bay Area for their BOOKSTORE day celebrations.
Books Inc.
Great Good Place
Green Apple Books
Hicklebee's
Kepler's
Mrs. Dalloway's
Just to name a few. If you would like to know about more bookstores in the SF Bay Area check out this page that will show you all those bookstores that are participating http://indiemap.bookweb.org/

YA Event of Awesome with authors TRICIA STIRLING, ANNAMEEKEE HESIK, STACEY LEE, HEIDI KLING, TAMARA IRELAND STONE AND LYNN CARTHAGE
Hickleebee's in San Jose
Friday, May 8 @ 7pm

MICHAEL BUCKLEY
Saturday, May 9 @ 3pm

Fierce Reads 2015 Spring Tour with Katie Finn, Lynne Matson, Marie Rutkoski and Lindsay Smith
Keplers in Menlo Park
Tuesday, May 12 @ 6pm

NYMBC Presents the Summer of Swoon Tour: SANDY HALL, KATIE VAN ARK, TEMPLE WEST and KIMBERLY KARALIUS

JODI PICOULT & SAMANTHA VAN LEER