500!! Followers

I just found out that I have 500 followers. OMG!! it has almost been a year since I began my blog and it has surpassed any expectations that I could have imagined. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

14 comments on "500!! Followers"

Michelle wrote: December 28, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Congrats!! I love the picture you used above, how fitting. ;)

Natalie (Mindful Musings) wrote: December 28, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Awesome job hun! Congrats :)

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: December 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Congratulations, Nancy! You completely deserve it!

loreleimarsh wrote: December 28, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Woot! Hopefully I can be that far along after a year. Congrats!!

Mardel wrote: December 28, 2009 at 1:30 PM

500 - that's just amazing. You have a pretty interesting blog, the look, the review, everything.

congratulations

Jazz wrote: December 28, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Congrats on 500 followers!

The Story Siren wrote: December 28, 2009 at 2:22 PM

woohooo! congrats! that is sooo awesome! so happy for you!

towerofbooks wrote: December 28, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Congratulations!

Donna wrote: December 28, 2009 at 5:09 PM

You totally deserve it! Congrats!

Wrighty wrote: December 28, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Congrats! You do an amazing job with your blog and your hard work shows. You have a unique appearance and great insight and I always enjoy coming here. You deserve all the best!!

Bethie wrote: December 28, 2009 at 7:27 PM

Congrats!!! Great blog.

Ladybug wrote: December 29, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Congratulations! Well deserved =D

Ravenous Reader wrote: December 29, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Thank you everyone!!! but now I realize I lost a follower and am down to 499 :(

That is ok!

Allie wrote: December 31, 2009 at 7:32 AM

Congratulations!!!! I very much enjoy following your blog!

Happy New Year!

MARCH

GAIL CARRIGER
Borderlands Books in San Francisco
Sunday, March 22 @ 3pm

YA Trio: Susan Adrian, Whitney Miller and Stacey Lee and Moderated by S.J. Kincaid
Tuesday, March 24 @ 7:30pm

Monday, April 20 @ 5pm

LEILA SALES
NYMBC Event Books Inc. Palo Alto
Monday, April 20 @ 7pm

SABAA TAHIR Book Launch: AN EMBER IN THE ASHES
Tuesday, April 28 @ 7:30pm

The Epic Reads YA Tour featuring Susane Colasanti, Maria Dahvana Headley and Katie Contugno.
A Great Good Place in Montclair Village
Wednesday, April 29 @ 7 pm

MICHAEL BUCKLEY
Saturday, May 9 @ 3pm

Fierce Reads 2015 Spring Tour with Katie Finn, Lynne Matson, Marie Rutkoski and Lindsay Smith
Keplers in Menlo Park
Tuesday, May 12 @ 6pm

NYMBC Presents the Summer of Swoon Tour: SANDY HALL, KATIE VAN ARK, TEMPLE WEST and KIMBERLY KARALIUS