This year was very memorable for me, not only because it was the debut year for my blog but because it was an amazing year for awesome books. My only regret is that I did not get to read as much as I would have enjoyed. I wish to share with you my favorite reads for this year and know what your favorite picks where.
MY FAVORITE READS FOR 2009 (and in no particular order)
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- If I stay by Gayle Foreman
- Fire by Kristin Cashore
- Darklight by Lesley Livingston
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- Fade by Lisa McMann
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
- Demon Princess by Michelle Rowen
This list of novels are the ones that when anyone ask me about recommendations spring instantly to mind or were the books that lingered in my mind long after I had finished them. So, now that you know what are my favorites please tell me what yours are.