Sneak A Peek Saturday: JEKEL LOVES HYDE by Beth Fantaskey

It is Saturday and time for Sneak a Peek Saturday! A feature that allows you see a chapter or two of an upcoming book.

This week I am featuring the prologue to an upcoming book JEKEL loves HYDE by Beth Fantaskey. Just click on the book cover to enjoy :)

JEKEL loves HYDE by Beth Fantaskey

Jill Jekel has always obeyed her parents’ rules – especially the one about never opening the mysterious, old box in her father’s office. But when her dad is murdered, and her college savings disappear, this good girl is tempted to peek inside, because the contents just might be key to winning a lucrative chemistry scholarship.

To better her odds, Jill enlists the help of gorgeous, brooding Tristen Hyde, who has his own dark secrets locked away. As the team of Jekel and Hyde, they recreate experiments based on the classic novel, hoping not only to win a prize, but to save Tristen’s sanity. Maybe his
life
. As things heat up in the lab though, Jill’s accidental taste of a formula unleashes her darkest nature and will compel her to risk everything – even Tristen’s love – just for the thrill of being… bad.

3 comments on "Sneak A Peek Saturday: JEKEL LOVES HYDE by Beth Fantaskey"

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: December 26, 2009 at 4:49 AM

I'm so excited for this as I loved Jessica's Guide.

Bookgeek wrote: December 26, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Sadly I didn't like it as well as Jessica's Guide. Did you?

Robolobolyn's Universe of Books wrote: December 27, 2009 at 11:32 AM

I CAN'T WAIT for this one! I LOVED Jessica's Guide! And this one sounds - dare I say it? - even better!! :)

JANDY NELSON, NINA LaCOUR and STEPHANIE KUEHN

SARA FARIZAN
Books Inc. on Market St.

JAMES FREY with John Hanke, VP of Google's Niantic Lab
Saturday, October 11 @ 6pm

BECCA FITZPATRICK, CHRISTINA LAUREN & KIERSTEN WHITE

LITQUAKE: Why YA is good for the Mind, Body and Soul with Lana Adlwan, Hannah Jayne, Tim J Myers, Jandy Nelson and Mitali Perkins
Hotel Rex in San Francisco
Sunday, October 12 @ 3:30

FIERCE READS TOUR with GENNIFER ALBIN, NIKKI KELLY, JESSICA BRODY and MARISSA MEYER
Monday, October 13 @ 6:30pm

PAOLO BACIGALUPI and A.S. KING
Bookshop Santa Cruz in Santa Cruz

MICHELLE GAGNON with Cara Black, Juliet Blackwell and Susan C. Shea
Borderlands Books in SF
Saturday, October 18 @7:15-8:15pm

KENDARE BLAKE
Saturday, October 25 @ 4-5:30pm
(it is appreciated if you RSVP in advance so they can provide seats and plan for aromatherapy supplies!)