Jill over at Breaking the Spine started this and I believe that it's awesome" This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on. I have decided to participate because I have a list that can go on forever and ever and it is interesting to see what else others are "waiting" for also.

He he HELLLO!! OMG I am just over the moon happy at this upcoming 2010 book by Michelle Rowen. The Demon Princess series is spot on brilliant with a bit of demon mischief to add danger and mischief. I cannot wait for this yummy read to be in my hot little hands :)

Demon Princess: Reign Check

by Michelle Rowen

Nikki Donovan, demon princess, is back—and stuck in a love triangle straight out of hell!

Fresh from finding out that she is a demon princess, Nikki is looking forward to getting back to her regular high school life. But when Rhys, the handsome king of the faery realm, decides to enroll at her school as a “foreign exchange student,” Nikki knows it won’t be possible. Coupled with this is a whole host of other problems: there’s a new prophesy that claims she will destroy the world; her conflicted feelings for Rhys and her boyfriend, Michael, are getting in the way of their relationship; her best friend, Melinda, could be a demon-slayer-in-training; and her old crush Chris might know of her demon side. Throw in a field trip to none other than the Underworld itself…and Nikki’s going to be hoping for a rain check on more than just her homework!

This is a June 2010 release, but Amazon.com says it’s shipping on May 25th (even though they have the wrong cover listed with it at the moment)! So less than six months! Hooray!

7 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday: DEMON PRINCESS: Reign Check by Michelle Rowen"

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: December 9, 2009 at 5:40 AM

I loved the first one so I'm really excited about Reign Check. Great choice!

~Jennifer~ wrote: December 9, 2009 at 6:08 AM

I have the first one sitting right next to me. Really looking forward to reading it.

Jessica Kennedy wrote: December 9, 2009 at 7:58 AM

I just started the first book to this series yesterday! :)

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ wrote: December 9, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Great WOW~ I loved the first one. Cant wait for the second!!

Faye wrote: December 9, 2009 at 5:07 PM

OMG! <3 the cover! I still have 2 read the 1st one :d i should get 2 it asap lol

Casey wrote: December 10, 2009 at 5:23 AM

Great Pick! I really can't wait to read this one either.

Pisey Keat wrote: November 25, 2014 at 11:54 PM

I really want the second one. I already read the first one in 2 days and im only 10!!! New highscore!!!!!