2010 BAY AREA BOOK EVENTS

If you live in the San Francisco, Bay Area mark these dates on your calendar

FEB 5
Dirty Little Secrets Launch Party!
Zocalo Coffee House
645 Bancroft @ Dutton
San Leandro, CA 7-9pm
Come buy a book, get one signed or just hang out and celebrate. Everyone is welcome!

FEB 11
Celebrate Valentine's Day at the Bleeding Hearts Ball featuring Carrie Jones (NEED) and Alyxandra Harvey (HEARTS AT STAKE) Books Inc. Opera Plaza, 7pm

Feb12

Meet and greet with Carrie Jones (NEED) and Alyxandra Harvey (HEARTS AT STAKE) Keplers, Menlo Park 5:30pm. Heather Brewer (THE CHRONICLES of VLADIMIR TODD) at 7pm.

FEB 17

Lauren Conrad author of Sweet Little Lies: An L.A. Candy novel
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 7:00pm
Copperfield's Books Petaluma

FEB 25
BEAUTIFUL CREATURES Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl will visit Books Inc. Palo Alto, 7pm

MARCH 13
A special launch party for debut author Jandy Nelson (THE SKY IS EVERYWHERE) Books Inc. Opera Plaza, 6:30pm

MARCH 22

Carrie Ryan author of THE DEAD-Tossed Waves at Keplers at 7pm

MARCH 24
Carrie Ryan does the Zombie for her new book THE DEAD-TOSSED WAVES at Books Inc. Opera Plaza, 7pm.

2 comments on "2010 BAY AREA BOOK EVENTS"

Alyssa wrote: January 28, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Finally! Some book events close enough I can maybe go. Thanks for posting!

iluvhersheys_andbooks wrote: January 29, 2010 at 6:07 PM

You are my new favorite person!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I always thought all author events avoided The Bay Area, but now someplace I can go!!! How awesome!!! Thanks again!!!

JANDY NELSON, NINA LaCOUR and STEPHANIE KUEHN

SARA FARIZAN
Books Inc. on Market St.

JAMES FREY with John Hanke, VP of Google's Niantic Lab
Saturday, October 11 @ 6pm

BECCA FITZPATRICK, CHRISTINA LAUREN & KIERSTEN WHITE

LITQUAKE: Why YA is good for the Mind, Body and Soul with Lana Adlwan, Hannah Jayne, Tim J Myers, Jandy Nelson and Mitali Perkins
Hotel Rex in San Francisco
Sunday, October 12 @ 3:30

FIERCE READS TOUR with GENNIFER ALBIN, NIKKI KELLY, JESSICA BRODY and MARISSA MEYER
Monday, October 13 @ 6:30pm

PAOLO BACIGALUPI and A.S. KING
Bookshop Santa Cruz in Santa Cruz

MICHELLE GAGNON with Cara Black, Juliet Blackwell and Susan C. Shea
Borderlands Books in SF
Saturday, October 18 @7:15-8:15pm

KENDARE BLAKE
Saturday, October 25 @ 4-5:30pm
(it is appreciated if you RSVP in advance so they can provide seats and plan for aromatherapy supplies!)