In My Mailbox: 1/31/2010

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

This week I received some great books and OMG! THE IRON KING has been a much awaited read. I cannot wait to delve into it. I hope that your week was amazing as well :)

Want to know about these amazing books? Just click on the title for more information.

WTF by Peter Lefrangis (for review)

Shakespeare Bats Cleanup by Ron Koertge (Book Tour)

Shakespeare Makes the Playoffs by Ron Koertge (Book Tour)

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (purchased)

Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (contest win)

The Chestnut King by N. D. Wilson (for review)

Also, don't forget my contest for My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent. If you have not entered already just go HERE and enter.

22 comments on "In My Mailbox: 1/31/2010"

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) wrote: January 30, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Those look awesome. Happy reading!

Faye wrote: January 30, 2010 at 4:04 PM

awesome books! Can't wait 2 read Iron King!Hope you enjoy them
Happy reading!

Diana Dang wrote: January 30, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Great batch! Enjoy!

Rebecca wrote: January 30, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Great books you got this week. The Iron King looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Kate at Read This Book! wrote: January 30, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Great books! Wow, Iron King looks a lot thicker than I expected. Hush Hush! I'm guessing you won that from The Story Siren right? I won it too! Haha eagerly waiting for my copy to arrive.

-Kate at Read This Book!

Corrine wrote: January 30, 2010 at 9:19 PM

Those books look really good! I received The Iron King as well, but haven't started it. I hope you enjoy them!

I have a contest running on my blog right now for the book Break by Hannah Moskowitz. Feel free to check it out. :)

Justine wrote: January 30, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Ooh! Hush, Hush and WTF! I'm excited to read WTF and I thought Hush, Hush was awesome. Hope you enjoy those and your other books! :D

Holly wrote: January 30, 2010 at 10:17 PM

WTF and Hush, Hush sound really good, enjoy.

Check out what was in my mailbox this week :)

LovesSam wrote: January 31, 2010 at 1:15 AM

I really want to read The Iron King, it sounds fab! can't wait to see what you think :-)

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: January 31, 2010 at 2:43 AM

I'm anxiously awaiting my copy of The Iron King to arrive. Hope you enjoy all your books!

Rebecca Herman wrote: January 31, 2010 at 4:14 AM

enjoy your books!

chrissie_goldsmith wrote: January 31, 2010 at 6:56 AM

Looks like you've got some really good books this week.

You can see my mailbox at: http://www.chrissiescorner.co.uk/?p=357

Stephanie aka The Stark Raving Bibliophile wrote: January 31, 2010 at 7:58 AM

These look good. The title "wtf" cracks me up.

trishalynn0708 wrote: January 31, 2010 at 9:17 AM

I have Hush Hush but I have yet to read it.. You got some good books!!

Please stop by my blog and check out mine! :)

Lea wrote: January 31, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Awesome books! I love the title "WTF"! Ooh, and The Iron King! Hope you enjoy all your books! :)

Alayne wrote: January 31, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Great haul. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

brizmus wrote: January 31, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Everyone's excitement over the Iron King is starting to make me feel like I am DYING to read it. . . even though I haven't read a single review.

Brooke Reviews wrote: January 31, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Hope you enjoy your new books! :D I can't wait to read Iron King.

BrittLit wrote: January 31, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Excellent books this week. Seriously, enjoy!

Emma Michaels wrote: January 31, 2010 at 8:54 PM

What great books! Congrats!!! I have Iron King in my drawer right now form the library waiting to be read! Yeay!

PolishOutlander wrote: February 1, 2010 at 6:30 AM

I clearly need to get my hands on The Iron King; been seeing it everywhere! Happy reading!

Krista/Tower of Books wrote: February 5, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Nice books. I want to read The Iron King. Happy reading. :)