Waiting on Wednesday: ACCOMPLICE by Eireanne Corigan

Jill over at Breaking the Spine started this and I believe that it's awesome" This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on. I have decided to participate because I have a list that can go on forever and ever and it is interesting to see what else others are "waiting" for also.

This week's choice is ACCOMPLICE by Eireanne Corigan. The Cover is eye catching and once you red the synopsis you will be hooked.

ACCOMPLICE by Eireanne Corigan
8/1/2010
They've gotten good grades - but that's not good enough. They've spent hours on community service - but that's not good enough. Finn and Chloe's advisor says that colleges have enough kids with good grades and perfect attendance, so Chloe decides they'll have to attract attention another way. She and Finn will stage Chloe's disappearance, and then, when CNN is on their doorstep and the nation is riveted, Finn will find and save her. It seems like the perfect plan - until things start to go wrong. Very wrong

Sounds Amazing, right. So , what is your WOW?

7 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday: ACCOMPLICE by Eireanne Corigan"

Emma Michaels wrote: January 26, 2010 at 8:59 PM

ah that sounds great! I don't know what my wow will be yet. Still waiting to see. Happy posting!

Lenore wrote: January 27, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Sounds like a Ballon Boy ploy. Fun!

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: January 27, 2010 at 2:44 AM

Ooh, interesting! Great pick, Nancy!

Shweta wrote: January 27, 2010 at 4:19 AM

The story does have a good premise.The whole attention gaining tactics do make a good plot..Great pick..

GreenBeanTeenQueen wrote: January 27, 2010 at 7:47 AM

This one does sound interesting. And I like the cover-it grabs my attention and makes me want to know more.

LovesSam wrote: January 27, 2010 at 10:32 AM

oh gosh, this sounds so good! but what a horrible thing to do, I can't wait to read this one now!

Lauren wrote: January 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Oooh, that does sound very good! Great pick!

ELIZABETH WEIN
Wednesday, April 8 @ 7pm

CARLY ANNE WEST and WHITNEY A. MILLER
NYMBC Event Books Inc. Alameda
Wednesday, April 8 @ 7pm

ELIZABETH WEIN
Copperfield's in Santa Rosa
Friday, April 10 @4pm

THIRD THURSDAY WINE AND BOOKS
Theme: We don't want to grow up. why adults read YA and why you might like it, too.
Thursday, April 16 @6:30-8pm

NEAL SHUSTERMAN
Monday, April 20 @ 5pm

LEILA SALES
NYMBC Event Books Inc. Palo Alto
Monday, April 20 @ 7pm

GAYLE FORMAN

Montclair Presbyterian Church in Oakland
Tuesday, April 21 @ 7pm

SABAA TAHIR Book Launch: AN EMBER IN THE ASHES
Tuesday, April 28 @ 7:30pm

The Epic Reads YA Tour featuring Susane Colasanti, Maria Dahvana Headley and Katie Contugno.
A Great Good Place in Montclair Village
Wednesday, April 29 @ 7 pm

MICHAEL BUCKLEY
Saturday, May 9 @ 3pm

Fierce Reads 2015 Spring Tour with Katie Finn, Lynne Matson, Marie Rutkoski and Lindsay Smith
Keplers in Menlo Park
Tuesday, May 12 @ 6pm

NYMBC Presents the Summer of Swoon Tour: SANDY HALL, KATIE VAN ARK, TEMPLE WEST and KIMBERLY KARALIUS

VIRGINIA BOECKER