THE THIRD TWIN LAUNCH PARTY

Waiting on Wednesday: FIRELIGHT by Sophie Jordan

Jill over at Breaking the Spine started this and I believe that it's awesome" This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on.

This week I have selected FIRELIGHT because
a) It has the most awesome cover
b) Just reading the synopsis has me hooked
c) I love dragons
What do you think? Don't you just want to read it like RIGHT NOW!!!

FIRELIGHT by Sophie Jordan
On Sale: 9/7/2010

With her rare ability to breathe fire, Jacinda is special even among the draki—the descendants of dragons who can shift between human and dragon forms. But when Jacinda’s rebelliousness leads her family to flee into the human world, she struggles to adapt, even as her draki spirit fades. The one thing that revives it is Will, whose family hunts her kind. Jacinda can’t resist getting closer to him, even though she knows she’s risking not only her life but the draki’s most closely guarded secret.

This YA debut by bestselling romance writer Sophie Jordan is a unique and fresh offering for paranormal fans. Between the main characters' fiery, instant connection, the dire consequences at stake, the pressures of fitting in at a regular high school, and the threat of the draki community tracking them down, Firelight is sure to make your skin tingle and your heart race.

So, What is your WOW for this week?

12 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday: FIRELIGHT by Sophie Jordan"

Reverie wrote: March 2, 2010 at 9:08 PM

That is an absolutely gorgeous cover! I think Red and Orange are the colors for this year!

Ravenous Reader wrote: March 2, 2010 at 9:24 PM

I know!!! gorgeous.

Lea wrote: March 2, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Wow, the synopsis + cover = AWESOME!

Ravenous Reader wrote: March 2, 2010 at 9:45 PM

I know!!! Like I want it NOW!

Shweta wrote: March 2, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Great cover and the premise is equally good..

brizmus wrote: March 3, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Ooh, I like that cover - it's like paranormal meets the popular girl!

Erin wrote: March 3, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Holy cow! That cover is awesome! And it sounds like great. :D

Kathy Martin wrote: March 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM

This does sound great! I'll have to look for it next fall. I love dragons.

Rachael(BookLove:Teen) wrote: March 5, 2010 at 12:01 AM

September! I don't think I can Wait that long!! but I guess I must be subdued by all the great things coming out this month!

Brittany Landgrebe wrote: April 19, 2010 at 2:46 PM

I JUST finished reading it and ZOMG it's sooo good! You won't regret grabbing it the day it releases, it's my new favorite series!

^_^

Michelle Madow wrote: June 8, 2010 at 8:23 AM

I got Firelight at Book Expo America, am only four chapters in, and am already loving it! This book makes me want to get done all the little necessary tasks I have to do for the day so I can continue reading. Great pick!

I'll write a full review on my blog once finished reading it :)

xoxo

Ninja 007 wrote: August 26, 2010 at 4:11 AM

Invitation to participate: Come check out my new site and sign up to participate if you'd like. http://imabookishninja.blogspot.com/2010/08/overview.html