Sneak A Peek Saturday: INIFINITE DAYS by Rebecca Maizel

It's Saturday and time for a Sneak Peek! A feature that allows you see a chapter or two of an upcoming book.

This weeks selection is INFINITE DAYS by Rebecca Maizel. The cover is simply gorgeous and the synopsis and excerpt are enough to whet my appetite besides the fact that I heard nothing but fabulous things about this unique Vampire novel.

Just click on the book cover and you can read a excerpt and then you will understand why I want to read this novel.

She longs to be like everybody else. But her history is written in blood...

Lenah Beaudonte is in many ways your average sixteen-year-old: the “new girl,” she struggles to fit in enough to survive at school, and stand out enough to catch the eye of the golden-boy captain of the lacrosse team. But her challenges are beyond what anyone could have expected. Lenah just happens to be a recovering five-hundred-year-old vampire turned human…

She’s just awakened from a century-long hibernation and each passing hour hears another tick of the time-bomb, counting down to the moment when her abandoned vampire coven will open the crypt where she should be sleeping, and find her gone. As her borrowed days slip by, Lenah resolves to live her newfound life as fully as the passing moments allow. But, to do so, she must first answer the ominous questions at hand: Can an ex-vampire survive in a time and place so alien to her? What can Lenah do to protect her new friends from the bloodthirsty menace about to descend upon them? And how is she ever going to pass her biology midterm?

7 comments on "Sneak A Peek Saturday: INIFINITE DAYS by Rebecca Maizel"

LM Preston wrote: April 30, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Oh, this sounds so good. This is coming from a confirmed Vampire Diaries fanatic that is waiting for Tru Blood to come back on HBO.

Ravenous Reader wrote: April 30, 2010 at 11:01 PM

OHHH Tell me about Tru Blood. I soo cannot wait for that to come back on the tube. Yet, in the meantime. A book like Infinite Days seems like the cure for the long wait.

Insert Book Title wrote: April 30, 2010 at 11:17 PM

This sounds really cool! I will have to check it out.

Thanks for the post!

WordCountMaximum wrote: May 1, 2010 at 3:33 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.

WordCountMaximum wrote: May 1, 2010 at 3:39 AM

I shouldn't post before coffee, I end up with 900 typos! Thanks so much for the post! Is it August yet??

Michelle wrote: May 1, 2010 at 6:09 AM

Love the sound of this one so much! Thanks for the sneak peek. :)

Ee Leen Lee wrote: May 1, 2010 at 2:34 PM

at least this is a different sort of YA vampire novel; it sounds like it has a real sense of urgency