Waiting on Wednesday: NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer

Jill over at Breaking the Spine started this and I believe that it's awesome" This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on.

OK! This book has been on my mind for a while. It has a smokin' hot cover and the synopsis...is out of this world. I like need to read it now, yaknowwhatImean? Nightshade has received some great props from other authors and I had to make it my WOW for this week. So what is your WOW?

Coming Soon to a Bookstore Near You:

NIGHTSHADE (October 19, 2010, Philomel)
While other teenage girls daydream about boys, Calla Tor imagines ripping out her enemies’ throats. And she wouldn’t have it any other way. Calla was born a warrior and on her eighteenth-birthday she’ll become the alpha female of the next generation of Guardian wolves. But Calla’s predestined path veers off course the moment she saves the life of a wayward hiker, a boy her own age. This human boy’s secret will turn the young pack's world upside down and forever alter the outcome of the centuries-old Witches' War that surrounds them all. Click Here to visit the Nightshade website.

6 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday: NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer"

Book Crazy Jenn wrote: April 14, 2010 at 8:09 AM

The cover; The Synopsis; Looks soo good, great pick!

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: April 14, 2010 at 9:07 AM

I want to read this so bad and I'm in love with the cover! Great pick, Nancy!

The Library Lurker wrote: April 14, 2010 at 3:29 PM

I LOVE this cover! It sounds amazing too! Great pick!

Bookgeek wrote: April 14, 2010 at 5:24 PM

haven't heard of it before but looks great

Ladybug wrote: April 15, 2010 at 1:59 AM

Excellent choice! Nightshade sounds so good!

Just Your Typical Book Blog wrote: April 19, 2010 at 7:16 PM

I LOVE that cover. It's all sorts of creepy and screams read me! Adding this one to my wish list :)

JULY

MAGGIE STIEFVATER
Books Inc. event at the Alameda Free Library
Wednesday, July 23 @7:30pm

MAGGIE STIEFVATER

Thursday, July 24 Time TBA

Not YA but a favorite author of mine
DEBORAH HARKNESS