In My Mailbox: September-October

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

The last SIX weeks have been really wonderful and I have had some gems that I have read and acquired. I am sharing them with you. So, what is in your mailbox?

The Haunting of Charles Dickens by Lewis Buzbee

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong ARC

Crave by J.R. Ward (Thank you LINDA)

Jumpstart the World by Catherine Ryan Hyde

Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King

Sammy Keyes and the Wedding Crasher by Wendelin Van Draanen

Gemini Bites by Patrick Ryan ARC

Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr ARC (on loan from Katie)

Vixen: The Flappers by Jillian Larkin ARC (Hickelbee's book club)

Trash by Andy Mulligan

Banished by Sophie Littlefield

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Septeys

The Emerald Atlas ARC by John Stephens

Unearthly ARC by Cynthia Hand

Elixir by Hilary Duff, Elise Allen (contributer)

Where She Went ARC by Gayle Forman (Just finished it and it was so good)

Wither ARC by Lauren DeStefano

Crossing Over by Anna Kendall

Across the Universe ARC by Beth Revis

Not Pictured
Entwined ARC by Heather Dixon

Father of Lies ARC by Ann Turner

Once in a Full Moon ARC by Ellen Schreiber

Desires of the Dead ARC by Kimberly Derting

Blood and Flowers ARC by Penny Blubaugh

Plague by Michael Grant

Tempestuous ARC by Lesley Livingston

Cloaked ARC by Alex Finn

30 comments on "In My Mailbox: September-October"

Rebecca Herman wrote: October 16, 2010 at 7:24 PM

You got a lot of great books - I am so freaking jealous of Wither and Vixen! Did you get Vixen from B&N First Look - I got a confirmation from them but haven't received it yet.

Reverie wrote: October 16, 2010 at 7:26 PM

I'm crying just a little.... DArkest Mercy AND Across the Universe AND Where She Went?

*cries*

BrittLit wrote: October 16, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Haunting of Charles Dickens sounds really interesting. Vixen, Please Ignore Vera Dietz and Wither all sound fantastic. I look forward to what you think of Elixir, I am very curious of this one. Happy Reading!

booksploring wrote: October 16, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Wow! What an awesome mailbox...you can hardly fit them all in the photo ;-) I've had my eye on The Haunting of Charles Dickens so will be interested to hear what you think of it!

Cindy wrote: October 16, 2010 at 7:39 PM

I'm really excited to read Unearthly. You have a great blog here! I'm a new follower. :-)

nikkibrandyberry wrote: October 16, 2010 at 7:43 PM

Wow now thats a list! I am kinda curious about Hilary Duff's book....Have a great reading week!
My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

basma aal wrote: October 16, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Those are some great books. Have fun reading them. Here is my IMM: http://basma-aal.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Cass (Words on Paper) wrote: October 16, 2010 at 8:09 PM

That's it!

I'm unfollowing now. :'(

Let's see...
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Septeys
Unearthly ARC by Cynthia Hand
Where She Went ARC by Gayle Forman
Wither ARC by Lauren DeStefano
Crossing Over by Anna Kendall
Across the Universe ARC by Beth Revis
Entwined ARC by Heather Dixon
Father of Lies ARC by Ann Turner
Blood and Flowers ARC by Penny Blubaugh

Un-freakin'-believable. I'm going to hide in my corner like the rest of us internationals. At least I know that you'll be kindly giving some away in the future. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Callie wrote: October 16, 2010 at 8:18 PM

ooh enjoy!! So many good ones!!

Good Golly Miss Holly wrote: October 16, 2010 at 8:19 PM

So many books that I can't wait to read, particularly Elixir!

Christie (The Fiction Enthusiast) wrote: October 16, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Wowzers! Amazing book week. Enjoy all your goodies!

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster wrote: October 16, 2010 at 8:36 PM

I am so ENVIOUS of your mailbox right now! I might have to go wipe some drool off my lip lol. You have some seriously awesome books here! All of those beautiful ARCs! Enjoy reading them all!

I'm a new follower!

You can check out my IMM here!

TheBookishSnob wrote: October 16, 2010 at 9:08 PM

What an amazing IMMB this week :) So many wonderful books! Happy reading.

Come see what in my mailbox

Little Miss Becky : ) wrote: October 16, 2010 at 10:36 PM

WOW...you know you want to share those with me, right?? :D What a fantastic haul...you are the first person I've seen with The Gathering and I can't wait to hear how it is!! Enjoy all these wonderful books!

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: October 17, 2010 at 3:49 AM

I'm so jealous of Darkest Mercy, Across the Universe, Where She Went and Vixen. I hope you love them!

xlacrimax wrote: October 17, 2010 at 4:41 AM

I would be jealous in normal conditions, but now, when I see Across the Universe in your pile I am absofreakinlutely jealous! Uh, have a good time reading all these books :)

geekyreads wrote: October 17, 2010 at 7:06 AM

Love the cover of Elixir, it's so pretty!

Kelly wrote: October 17, 2010 at 11:00 AM

I am super-jealous of Where She Went and Elixir! You got a ton of great books this week. Enjoy!!!

LMW wrote: October 17, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Oh wow!! So many of these are on my tbr pile!! What a great week for you! I'm so jealous! My IMMB is at:
The Delusional Diaries
Love you site...I'm a new follower!

Gabrielle Carolina wrote: October 17, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Oh my gosh, Where She Went, Wither, Entwined, Father of Lies AND Across the Universe?! Lucky reader! If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-
Blessings,
Gabrielle

Tara wrote: October 17, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Ooh! You got a ton of really great books! I can't wait to read Vixen and Unearthly and WITHER AHHHH and Across the Universe, and wow, I hope you have a great week of reading! :)

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

Louisse wrote: October 17, 2010 at 2:30 PM

I'm just jealous. :)) You have such great books!!! XD Care to share? LOL Joke. :) Hope you enjoy reading! :D

Hugs, peace and cookies,
Louisse

Megan Hoover-Swicegood wrote: October 17, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Okay, I'm insanely jelous of every third book or so. I'm really stoked about Across the Universe and Desires of the Dead. I'll have Crave in my hands soon enough. Can't wait to see what you think of some of these.

Megan @ Read It, See It

Charlie wrote: October 17, 2010 at 7:01 PM

That's an amazing pile of books! It makes me want to go out and buy more books....

Charlie

Rachel wrote: October 17, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Wow, that's a lot of book :) So many great titles!

I have added some of them to my list :)

Come and visit me tomorrow for a new meme, On My Radar :)

Enbrethiliel wrote: October 18, 2010 at 1:05 AM

+JMJ+

Wow! What an amazing haul. It must go over your knee! Congratulations. =D

Heather wrote: October 18, 2010 at 8:42 AM

Whoa, The Haunting of Charles Dickens?? I've never even heard of that!
I can't wait for your review!! I'll look through and see if it's up yet!

Check out my In My Mailbox!

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ wrote: October 18, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Awesome!~ You are welcome :)

Miranda wrote: October 18, 2010 at 7:01 PM

You lucky duck! I seriously hope you review Where She Went!

Bri Meets Books wrote: October 19, 2010 at 8:49 AM

WOW! I'm jealous of VIXEN. And that Dickens one sounds really interesting, I'm going to check it out on Goodreads. Happy reading!