In My Mailbox: Month of November

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

The last month was extremely busy for me so I am sorry for my lack posts and reviews. I received some wonderful books this month from my book fairies and I purchased a few that I really wanted to read.

Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley

Misguided Angel by Melissa De La Cruz

(Not Pictured) E-book
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves

25 comments on "In My Mailbox: Month of November"

Anne R. wrote: November 27, 2010 at 4:30 PM

I'm so jealous you got Afterlife!

Candace wrote: November 27, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Wow! You got loads of ARC's! And some fantastic books! Many of which are on my WL!

You can find my IMM vlog here: http://www.candacesbookblog.com/2010/11/in-my-mailbox-36-vlog.html

Rebecca wrote: November 27, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Awesome books. The Iron Witch looks amazing. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

AngelicNytmare wrote: November 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Wow you got a lot of books. Have a good week.

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) wrote: November 27, 2010 at 7:56 PM

Wow, you got some incredible books this month! I hope you enjoy them and I look forward to reading your reviews.

Happy reading =)

Sam Ripley wrote: November 27, 2010 at 7:59 PM

You got The Iron Witch? I'm super jealous! I also got Where I Belong - I read it in less than a day! :) (Granted, I had an 8hr car ride the day I got it!)

Uniquely Moi Books wrote: November 27, 2010 at 9:20 PM

New follower to the blog! Sweet books this week! I want, I want! I love the blog, its cute! No, not cute, awesome! Have a great week!

The Well Read Wife wrote: November 27, 2010 at 9:21 PM

I am dying to read The Iron Witch! What a great IMM!

Good Golly Miss Holly wrote: November 27, 2010 at 9:29 PM

ALL YOU GET + SLICE look really good, enjoy!

elodie2310 wrote: November 28, 2010 at 2:24 AM

OMG, you've got Afterlife, you're so lucky !!!
Great books, Happy reading !
Here's my IN my mailbox : http://onceuponaquote.blogspot.com/2010/11/in-my-mailbox-3.html

The Slowest Bookworm wrote: November 28, 2010 at 3:24 AM

Wow, you got loads of books and they all look awesome. Your blog is great. The pictures are so dark and sinister, but fun. It looks brill.

Julie Anne Lindsey wrote: November 28, 2010 at 4:27 AM

I'm a new follower! and drooling over here. So many of those are on my wish list. Ugh. I need more time to read...and more money to support my habit! LOL

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: November 28, 2010 at 4:42 AM

I'm so excited for The Iron Witch, The Iron Queen and Afterlife. I hope you enjoy them all!

BrittLit wrote: November 28, 2010 at 7:19 AM

Wow you got so many fantastic books this week. I really look forward to your reviews. Happy Reading!

rinchu wrote: November 28, 2010 at 8:09 AM

this is one of the greatest mailbox I have seen for this week. I so want to get my hands on quite few of the ones you got!

I'm looking forward to your opinion on these :)

Tara wrote: November 28, 2010 at 9:47 AM

UH can I borrow your book fairies? Pleaseee? ahaha you got some AWESOME books, I'm so jealous! Hope you enjoy them all & have a great week!

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

Kathy Martin wrote: November 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM

What a nice bunch of books! I liked Choker and look forward to reading Darkness Becomes Her and Ten Miles Past Normal. I am really eager to get my hands on The Iron Witch too. My YA mailbox is here. Happy reading!

Aisle B wrote: November 28, 2010 at 9:57 AM

Love the font and the look of the whole website! Very awesome mailbox and the icon for the Mailbox is very classy. Enjoy

Mine is a mishmash of everything so come on by Aisle B if you get a chance :) http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1710467405/in-my-mailbox-mailbox

Gabrielle Carolina wrote: November 28, 2010 at 10:03 AM

I want at least a third of your mailbox!

Happy reading!

If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-

And don’t forget to enter my book-a-week giveaway!

Blessings,

Gabrielle

Ashley wrote: November 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Wow, great IMM! Have fun reading!

Have you seen my 2011 YA Reading Challenge? You should sign up!

Emma Michaels wrote: November 28, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Yeay! I love IMM. My to-reads list is growing by leaps and bounds today!!! Hope you will stop by mine!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels

Katie wrote: November 28, 2010 at 1:47 PM

I really want Where I Belong! Happy reading :)

Marie wrote: November 28, 2010 at 3:54 PM

So jealous you got The Iron Witch and Choker! Happy reading!

Little Miss Becky : ) wrote: November 28, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Wow, you've had an amazing month!! They all look pretty amazing! We got some of the same books---why couldn't we have gotten ALL the same books!? LOL

Enjoy all of these!

Casey wrote: November 28, 2010 at 5:31 PM

great haul this week! enjoy and happy reading!