Meeting Alex Pettyfer and Diana Agron

As promised, I am posting my pictures of my amazing Saturday afternoon. I had the pleasure of hanging out with good friends, making new friends and meeting Alex Pettyfer and Diana Agron. It was very cool and organized event hosted by HOT TOPIC in which we all got autographs from Alex and Diana (they signed official mini movie posters). Diana was very energetic and animated while Alex was a bit more reserved. Then we were able to watch I AM NUMBER FOUR afterwards. The movie was ok (book was better) and number six stole the show, she kicked a$$. Good times!! Good times!!

Diana Agron
Diana's mouth and Alex

Alex signing some posters

The Line up prior to us going in

right before I got to Alex, my favorite picture (gorgeous smile)

more Alex

I did make sure to tell Alex that I wanted him for the role of Jace Wayland and he said "ahhhh Okay" I am not sure what that means but I hope he gets the role. Who knows?

7 comments on "Meeting Alex Pettyfer and Diana Agron"

Momo (Books Over Boys) wrote: January 30, 2011 at 9:19 AM

WOW! What an awesome day! I wished they would come to my HOT TOPIC! :) I love that picture too! His smile - dies! -

Thanks for sharing!

Michelle wrote: January 30, 2011 at 9:46 AM

How awesome! Diana is so gorgeous.

Smash Attack! wrote: January 30, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Sooooooooooooooo rad!

Jessica (Firefly Book Loft) wrote: January 30, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Those are some great pictures. Looks like it was lots of fun. I hope "ahhh okay" means he's going to do it now ;D

Kelsey wrote: January 30, 2011 at 3:22 PM

That sounded like so much fun! When I heard about that even I was so jealous that I lived on the other side of the freakin' country. I am even more jealous now that I know you got to see it!!!

Aleksandra wrote: January 30, 2011 at 3:36 PM

I think that "ahhhh okay" was because you weren't the first one to say that to him ;) Too bad the movie wasn't better than the book, I wasn't that impressed with the book (the only thing that I liked in it were the action scenes) so I was hoping the movie will be better ;) It doesn't matter, I'll still see it :)

Debbie's World of Books wrote: February 2, 2011 at 10:13 PM

Love that smile! I really hope he will play Jace. Glad you had a great time.