COVER LOVE, take three. Gorgeous Covers to Covet

WOW! Can you believe the wonderful covers that have come out this week? I am in love with many of them and cannot wait to see them in all their glory on the bookshelves across the globe.

BEAUTIFUL CHAOS by Kami Garia and Margaret Stohl
PEARL by Jo Knowles
AFTER OBSESSION by Carrie Jones and S.E. Wedel
WITCH SONG by Amber Argyle
THE PLEDGE by Kimberly Derting
THE NAME OF THE STAR by Maureen Johnson
AWAKE AT DAWN by C.C. Hunter
ELEMENTAL REALITY by Cesya Cuono
All of these new covers are amazing. So what do you think? Do you LOVE THEM, HATE THEM or is it JUST LUST?
My curious mind would like to know.

9 comments on "COVER LOVE, take three. Gorgeous Covers to Covet"

Theresa @ Fade Into Fantasy wrote: March 5, 2011 at 6:04 AM

I love them! They are all gorgeous, but my faves would be "Witch Song", "The Name of the Star", and "The Pledge"

Louisse wrote: March 5, 2011 at 6:04 AM

I LOVE ALL of them! Gorgeousness! What about Kody Keplinger's "Shut Out" formerly known as "Luststruck"? :)

Saranna DeWylde wrote: March 5, 2011 at 6:39 AM

After Obsession and Witch Song are tied for my heart.

Enbrethiliel wrote: March 5, 2011 at 7:46 AM

+JMJ+

I like the way you put all these covers in frames. =) It really shows them off as art in their own right--which, of course, is the whole point of posts about covers.

Vampires and Tofu wrote: March 5, 2011 at 10:24 AM

Love the frames you do! Witch Song looks gorgeous. These are ALL pretty covers actually =)

Amber Argyle wrote: March 5, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Um, I kinda love Witch Song . . . Just sayin'

Michelle Hodkin wrote: March 8, 2011 at 4:08 PM

WOW. SO gorgeous. And I totally second the nomination for SHUT OUT. I have been crushing over that one hard since it came out!

caseyisadinosaur wrote: March 9, 2011 at 3:23 PM

I love the covers. It makes me want to read them, or at least use them to make my bookshelf pretty.

Wrighty wrote: March 14, 2011 at 11:14 AM

A whole lot of love and lust! My wishlist was long enough but I have to add all of these now. So many good books...*sigh*

SABAA TAHIR Book Launch: AN EMBER IN THE ASHES
Tuesday, April 28 @ 7:30pm

The Epic Reads YA Tour featuring Susane Colasanti, Maria Dahvana Headley and Katie Contugno.
A Great Good Place in Montclair Village
Wednesday, April 29 @ 7 pm

California BOOKSTORE Day |Independent Bookstore Day
Saturday, May 2, 2015
At your local Indie bookstores. Please come and join them at various locations throughout the SF Bay Area for their BOOKSTORE day celebrations.
Books Inc.
Great Good Place
Green Apple Books
Hicklebee's
Kepler's
Mrs. Dalloway's
Just to name a few. If you would like to know about more bookstores in the SF Bay Area check out this page that will show you all those bookstores that are participating http://indiemap.bookweb.org/

YA Event of Awesome with authors TRICIA STIRLING, ANNAMEEKEE HESIK, STACEY LEE, HEIDI KLING, TAMARA IRELAND STONE AND LYNN CARTHAGE
Hickleebee's in San Jose
Friday, May 8 @ 7pm

MICHAEL BUCKLEY
Saturday, May 9 @ 3pm

Fierce Reads 2015 Spring Tour with Katie Finn, Lynne Matson, Marie Rutkoski and Lindsay Smith
Keplers in Menlo Park
Tuesday, May 12 @ 6pm

NYMBC Presents the Summer of Swoon Tour: SANDY HALL, KATIE VAN ARK, TEMPLE WEST and KIMBERLY KARALIUS

JODI PICOULT & SAMANTHA VAN LEER