COVER LOVE, take three. Gorgeous Covers to Covet

WOW! Can you believe the wonderful covers that have come out this week? I am in love with many of them and cannot wait to see them in all their glory on the bookshelves across the globe.

BEAUTIFUL CHAOS by Kami Garia and Margaret Stohl
PEARL by Jo Knowles
AFTER OBSESSION by Carrie Jones and S.E. Wedel
WITCH SONG by Amber Argyle
THE PLEDGE by Kimberly Derting
THE NAME OF THE STAR by Maureen Johnson
AWAKE AT DAWN by C.C. Hunter
ELEMENTAL REALITY by Cesya Cuono
All of these new covers are amazing. So what do you think? Do you LOVE THEM, HATE THEM or is it JUST LUST?
My curious mind would like to know.

9 comments on "COVER LOVE, take three. Gorgeous Covers to Covet"

Theresa @ Fade Into Fantasy wrote: March 5, 2011 at 6:04 AM

I love them! They are all gorgeous, but my faves would be "Witch Song", "The Name of the Star", and "The Pledge"

Louisse wrote: March 5, 2011 at 6:04 AM

I LOVE ALL of them! Gorgeousness! What about Kody Keplinger's "Shut Out" formerly known as "Luststruck"? :)

Saranna DeWylde wrote: March 5, 2011 at 6:39 AM

After Obsession and Witch Song are tied for my heart.

Enbrethiliel wrote: March 5, 2011 at 7:46 AM

+JMJ+

I like the way you put all these covers in frames. =) It really shows them off as art in their own right--which, of course, is the whole point of posts about covers.

Vampires and Tofu wrote: March 5, 2011 at 10:24 AM

Love the frames you do! Witch Song looks gorgeous. These are ALL pretty covers actually =)

Amber Argyle wrote: March 5, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Um, I kinda love Witch Song . . . Just sayin'

Michelle Hodkin wrote: March 8, 2011 at 4:08 PM

WOW. SO gorgeous. And I totally second the nomination for SHUT OUT. I have been crushing over that one hard since it came out!

caseyisadinosaur wrote: March 9, 2011 at 3:23 PM

I love the covers. It makes me want to read them, or at least use them to make my bookshelf pretty.

Wrighty wrote: March 14, 2011 at 11:14 AM

A whole lot of love and lust! My wishlist was long enough but I have to add all of these now. So many good books...*sigh*

@ravenousreader on INSTAGRAM

ADAM SILVERA and JANDY NELSON
Green Apple Books (Clement street location) in SF

NYMBC: WE NEED DIVERSE BOOKS
RAZIEL REID, I.W. GREGORIO, SONA CHARAIPOTRA AND DHONIELLE CLAYTON

Books Inc. in the Castro

NYMBC CLASS OF 2K15:
COURTNEY ALAMEDA, I.W. GREGORIO,VALYNNE MAETANI, ALEXIS BASS, SONIA CHARAIPOTRA & DHONIELLE CLAYTON, HOLLY BODGER, STACEY LEE, VIRGINIA BOECKER, RENEE AHDIEH AND FONDA LEE

Books Inc. in Burlingame
Saturday, June 27 @ 3pm

Five Fantasic YA authors:
MEGAN WHALEN TURNER, ELIZABETH FAMA, STEPHANIE KUEHN, REBECCA HAHN and TAMARA IRELAND STONE

Monday, June 29 @ 7pm