Before BEA: My Reading Goal

While on TWITTER the other night I noted a few bloggers talking about what they wanted read before they attended BEA. I really enjoyed seeing these posts and decided to post one of my own. My list is crazy and too daunting for words considering I work full time and have a parent that requires alot of my attention. Wish me luck.

So, are you attending BEA? and do you have a goal. If so, then I am curious and would love to know what it is.

Others:

6 comments on "Before BEA: My Reading Goal"

Kristina wrote: April 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM

I'm not attending, but Starcrossed is amazing! I wish I could get my hands on Hereafter and Mercy. Good luck with your reading pile

April (BooksandWine) wrote: April 19, 2011 at 9:54 AM

You can do it!!!

Raimy-rawr wrote: April 19, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Im not attending BEA (too far away, something like it needs to be done in the UK! but your to read pile looks amazing.
I recently read Shine, its pretty good! but I think that's all I've read from your pile. I cant wait to get round to The Magnolia League which I have from netgalley and I think I may have to get hourglass from the US cos it doesn't have a pub date over here yet and I really wanna read it!
Have fun reading and I hope you get them all done in time for BEA! :D

Rebecca Herman wrote: April 19, 2011 at 1:24 PM

I do have a goal to reduce my reading pile before BEA, but I haven't chosen that many specific books because I do better if I just read what I'm in the mood for at the time.

Cassandra wrote: April 19, 2011 at 3:45 PM

I would love to read Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. I'm jealous. :) There's no way I can attend BEA, so I'm going the ArmchairBEA route. I hope you enjoy the books and BEA.

- Cassandra @ Wickedly Delicious Tales

Erica wrote: April 19, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Good luck with your goal! I bet you can do it :) I set a crazy goal of 32 books before BEA - I hope I can do it.

I have most of those books in my TBR pile at some point - I can't wait to hear what you think of them! :)

SEPTEMBER

MEGAN SHULL *The Swap*
Rakestraw Books in Danville
Tuesday, September 23 @ 10am

JANDY NELSON and NINA LACOUR
Tuesday, September 23 @ 7pm

JANDY NELSON, NINA LaCOUR and STEPHANIE KUEHN

SARA FARIZAN
Books Inc. on Market St.

JAMES FREY with John Hanke, VP of Google's Niantic Lab
Saturday, October 11 @ 6pm

BECCA FITZPATRICK, CHRISTINA LAUREN & KIERSTEN WHITE

FIERCE READS TOUR with GENNIFER ALBIN, NIKKI KELLY, JESSICA BRODY and MARISSA MEYER
Monday, October 13 @ 6:30pm