A New Look For My Blog

Hello Everyone!

Notice anything different? LOL! After a lot of deliberation and self doubt I realized that I needed to change the look of my blog. I had put my old template together but I knew after some time that It needed a professional edge that my pathetic attempts could never seem to master. I knew I needed to find someone who could take my blog baby and make it better. I don't know about you, but that idea was so scary for me. Yet, I need not to have worried because with a bit of research and intuition I found someone that listened to me and turned my wishes into reality. I am forever grateful for Tawni (Thank you!), from Forever Design Studio and highly recommend her to anyone needed her services.

Now that my blog has been madeover I will start blogging again and I hope that you enjoy the new look and that you come back and visit often.

13 comments on "A New Look For My Blog"

Ren @ All By MySHELF wrote: August 8, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Love the new look! ^_^

Orchid wrote: August 8, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Definitely enjoying the new look. =)

Katie wrote: August 8, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Nancy, I love it! Although I loved the other one too. :)

Jessi E. (The Elliott Review) wrote: August 8, 2011 at 2:22 PM

LOVE, LOVE this look! It's awesome!

Nalazul wrote: August 8, 2011 at 2:27 PM

I Love the new look :0)

Casey wrote: August 8, 2011 at 3:21 PM

I LOVE the new look!!

KarinLibrarian wrote: August 8, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Very nice! Can't wait to start hearing from you again.

Mary wrote: August 8, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Look--how pretty your blog redesign is!

Wrighty wrote: August 8, 2011 at 6:55 PM

What an awesome design!! Your blog has always looked amazing (and very creative, never pathetic) and this is yet another great look! Well done Tawni, very professional! :)

Vy (Vy's Blog) wrote: August 8, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Very classy and cute! Love your redesign.

Miss Bookiverse wrote: August 9, 2011 at 4:21 AM

It looks awesome! I really liked the graphics in your old design but it was much to full and the font was a little hard to read. This one is much cleaner and neater to look at. Great! :D

Britta wrote: August 9, 2011 at 6:14 AM