Waiting on Wednesday: Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

Jill over at Breaking the Spine started this and I believe that it's awesome" This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on.

This week I have selected OF POSEIDON by Anna Banks because of it's beautiful book cover and interesting synopsis. It has been on my radar for a little while and now with the book cover released I am even more eager at reading this book. What do you think? and what is your WOW for this week. My inquisitive mind always wants to know.

05/22/12
OF POSEIDON
by Anna Banks
ISBN-13: 978-1250003324
Fiewel & Friend

Emma and her friend Chloe are spending vacation in Florida. When Emma (literally) runs into a hot guy named Galen on the beach, little does she know he’s a prince of the Syrena. Galen and Emma both feel something strange – is it attraction? – and Galen suspects that Emma might well be the girl he’s heard of – a human who can communicate with fish.

What follows is a deadly scene with a shark in which Galen witnesses Emma’s gifts. He must know more about her, and follows her back to New Jersey, and high school, to find out for sure if she’s the key to saving his kingdom. Soon, Emma can’t deny her feelings for him, but can’t explain them, either – and both she and Galen must learn more about where she comes from and what her powers are before they can trust one another and their feelings.

5 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday: Of Poseidon by Anna Banks"

Krazzyme(Young Readers) wrote: September 7, 2011 at 12:13 AM

Sounds very interesting! Had me hooked at Poseidon.

You can check out my WOW @ Young Readers

Jessica@a GREAT read wrote: September 7, 2011 at 5:22 AM

OOh that does sound interesting! Might have to look further into that one.

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Casey wrote: September 7, 2011 at 6:03 PM

I haven't heard about this one yet, but it sounds interesting! Great pick!

piyush23 wrote: September 9, 2011 at 12:27 AM

Respective technology and entertaintment blog it is. I have been long looking for some nice blogs. Very enlightening article it is for read anyone.
Register Website

Cath Brookes wrote: July 2, 2013 at 10:11 PM

I was caught up in the story from the first few pages of the book...it was refreshing to be interested from the start,not have to read into it for a few chapters. Can't wait for the next one! Ready to see where Emma, Galen, Grom & Nalia go. I will definitely recommend OF POSEIDON to my family and friends.

Cath Brookes (Seattle Limo)

SEPTEMBER

JANDY NELSON, NINA LaCOUR and STEPHANIE KUEHN

SARA FARIZAN
Books Inc. on Market St.

JAMES FREY with John Hanke, VP of Google's Niantic Lab
Saturday, October 11 @ 6pm

BECCA FITZPATRICK, CHRISTINA LAUREN & KIERSTEN WHITE

FIERCE READS TOUR with GENNIFER ALBIN, NIKKI KELLY, JESSICA BRODY and MARISSA MEYER
Monday, October 13 @ 6:30pm