In My Mailbox: (Sept-Oct)

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

The last few month's have been a bit hectic so I have not posted any IMM posts. Here is what I have been fortunate to purchase and recieve.

Of all the lovely books that are now part of my library I am most excited about Clockwork Prince and The Daughter of Smoke and Bone of which I am almost finished devouring. Thank you to Random House, S & S, Tor, Feiwel and Friends and the many Indie book stores that I purchase my literary treats from.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stepheni Perkins(HC)current contest
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Slayers by (upcoming excerpt and giveaway)
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (signed at the West Hollywood Book Fair)
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton (HC)
After The Snow by Crokett
Lexapros and Cons by Aaron Karo
Life is but a Dream by James
When The Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen
Cinder by Meyer
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (signed)
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
A Plague Year by Edward Bloor
Every You, Every Me by David Levithan
My Beating Teenage Heart by C.K. Kelly Martin
Paintings From the Cave by Gary Paulsen
Scored by Lauren McLaughlin
Unforsaken by Sophie Littlefield
The Lost Songs by Caroline Cooney
All The Earth, Thrown to The Sky by Joe R. Lansdale
You Have Seven Message by Stewart Lewis
The Silence of Murder by Dandi Daley Mackall
Empire of Ruins by Arthur Slade

7 comments on "In My Mailbox: (Sept-Oct)"

Little Miss Becky : ) wrote: October 9, 2011 at 2:15 AM

So many lovely books! I think we got lots of the same things---those crazy Random House boxes! Oh, a signed copy of Anna Dressed in Blood, you lucky lady! :D

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: October 9, 2011 at 4:51 AM

Ah, Clockwork Prince! So jealous!

Lauren wrote: October 9, 2011 at 5:24 AM

Ooh, you've gotten so many great books in the last few months! You Have Seven Message and My Beating Teenage Heart sound especially good so I'll be looking forward to seeing your reviews for them. Happy reading! :)

Jessica@a GREAT read wrote: October 9, 2011 at 5:41 AM

My first words after seeing your pic was HOLY COW!! That is a LOT of books! And you even got a few signed?! You're one lucky reader!!! Enjoy all your fab books! Happy Reading!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

The Library Owl wrote: October 9, 2011 at 9:17 AM

WOW! So many great books! I got Daughetr of Smoke and Bone this week too. I'm still not sure whether I prefer the US cover or the UK one that I have. I hope you enjoy all your beautiful new books :)

Kristina wrote: October 9, 2011 at 10:11 AM

Wow that is an awesome and freaking huge stack of books you got this week. All really good titles too, Happy reading, I hope you have shelf shape for all of those.

Britta wrote: October 9, 2011 at 5:16 PM

I can't even talk to you right now, I am so freaking overcome with jealousy. CLOCKWORK PRINCE?!