Waiting on Wednesday: THE VESSEL by Sarah Beth Durst

Jill over at Breaking the Spine started this and I believe that it's awesome" This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on.

This week I have selected THE VESSEL by Sara Beth Durst. I enjoy her books and this upcoming novel looks and sounds intriguing. What happens because the goddess never comes??? Who knows? but I sure want to find out. What is your WOW for this week?

09/11/12

VESSEL

ISBN-13: 978-1442423763

Margaret k. McElderry

In a desert land where serpents made of unbreakable glass fly through the sky and wolves made of only sand hunt within storms, Liyana is destined to be a vessel, to sacrifice herself so that her clan's goddess can inhabit her body... but her goddess never comes.

7 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday: THE VESSEL by Sarah Beth Durst"

BookLuvr Mindy wrote: November 30, 2011 at 1:07 AM

Haven't heard of this one before. Beautiful cover!

Krazzyme(Young Readers) wrote: November 30, 2011 at 3:33 AM

I loved Drink Slay Love so I think I'll pick this one up too!!

Feel free to check out my WOW
Krazyyme @ Young Readers

Jessica@a GREAT read wrote: November 30, 2011 at 5:06 AM

Ooh pretty cover! This one's new to me!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Freak-YA-tastic wrote: November 30, 2011 at 7:46 AM

The cover is just beautiful! I don't read this author yet, but the pitch of this book is appealing. Thank you!

Me wrote: November 30, 2011 at 8:02 AM

Wow, great pick! The cover is beautiful and the story sounds extremely intriguing. Adding it to my TBR list!
Here's my WoW post: http://geobobspinelli.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html
It's my first one...I'm new to book blogging and in need of followers :)

TwilightsDance wrote: November 30, 2011 at 8:15 AM

beautiful cover!

LinWash wrote: November 30, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Sarah Beth Durst's books are an automatic buy for me, so I can't wait for this!

Fierce Reads 2015 Spring Tour with Katie Finn, Lynne Matson, Marie Rutkoski and Lindsay Smith
Keplers in Menlo Park
Tuesday, May 12 @ 6pm

NYMBC Presents the Summer of Swoon Tour: SANDY HALL, KATIE VAN ARK, TEMPLE WEST and KIMBERLY KARALIUS

JODI PICOULT & SAMANTHA VAN LEER
Friday, May 22 @ 6pm

Book launch party for MICHELLE TEA

Books Inc. in SF on Market st.
Tuesday, June 2 @ 7pm

VIRGINIA BOECKER Book Launch

NYMBC presents YA MADNESS with: STACEY LEE, JEN BROOKS, LEE KELLY, KELLY LOY GILBERT and VIRGINIA BOECKER
Books Inc. in Mountain View