Amanda Hocking's Trylle Series - Book Trailer and Images

SWITCHED… at birth: When Wendy Everly was six years old, her mother was convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. Eleven years later, Wendy discovers her mother might have been right. She’s not the person she’s always believed herself to be, and her whole life begins to unravel—all because of Finn Holmes. Finn is a mysterious guy who always seems to be watching her. Every encounter leaves her deeply shaken…though it has more to do with her fierce attraction to him than she’d ever admit. But it isn’t long before he reveals the truth: Wendy is a changeling who was switched at birth—and he’s come to take her home. Now Wendy’s about to journey to a magical world she never knew existed, one that’s both beautiful and frightening. And where she must leave her old life behind to discover who she’s meant to become…

From Amanda Hocking, million-copy bestselling author and internet sensation comes the Trylle series... it all begins with Switched, available everywhere 1.3.12. As a special gift to readers, Switched contains a new, never-before-published bonus story, "The Vittra Attacks," set in the magical world of the Trylle. The Trylle series continues with Torn, on-sale 2.28.12, and concludes on 4.24.12 with Ascend. Read an excerpt from SWITCHED and much more at: FACEBOOK

Can we say WOW!
She cannot keep her eyes off him
Would you go with him?

6 comments on "Amanda Hocking's Trylle Series - Book Trailer and Images"

Nina Reed wrote: December 22, 2011 at 1:31 PM

How fun that this series is being re-released now! Switched was one of the first books I bought for my Kindle, since it was $0,99 when I got it for Christmas last year, but I still haven't gotten around to reading it..:)

Melissa Pearl wrote: December 22, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Amanda Hocking has done so well for herself. It's so exciting to see an indie author's career take off like that. I LOVE the covers for this series. Just beautiful!

Looking forward to reading it one of these days :) It's on my list!

BookLuvr Mindy wrote: December 23, 2011 at 1:28 PM

I'm really looking forward to getting to this one! I'm totally slacking...well more like I'm totally behind in all my reading. Boooooooo

Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
bookluvrmindy

Lucille wrote: December 31, 2011 at 10:53 AM

I read the first book and I loved it but I thought Finn would look a little bit younger...

Adriana Criado (Nanna) wrote: June 12, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Hi! Do you know who is the actor that plays Loki in the trailer?
Thanks!
Please tell it to me by email: adryanilla_96@hotmail.com
Thanks!!!

Meg Villarica wrote: October 13, 2012 at 4:46 AM

please tell me what finn's name is? OMG

SEPTEMBER

JANDY NELSON, NINA LaCOUR and STEPHANIE KUEHN

SARA FARIZAN
Books Inc. on Market St.

JAMES FREY with John Hanke, VP of Google's Niantic Lab
Saturday, October 11 @ 6pm

BECCA FITZPATRICK, CHRISTINA LAUREN & KIERSTEN WHITE

FIERCE READS TOUR with GENNIFER ALBIN, NIKKI KELLY, JESSICA BRODY and MARISSA MEYER
Monday, October 13 @ 6:30pm