Are You Ready for the FIERCE READS?

Staring this month Tor is having a tour consisting of their debut Young Adult authors from Mac Kids and they will be hitting the road on the Fierce Reads tour
Fierce Reads consists of:
The tour circuit will begin with some individual book launches, then come together into a cross-country jaunt! Check out a list of the cities where they’ll be stopping below the cut.

Saturday May 12, 3:00pm: The Last Bookstore, Los Angeles, CA
Jennifer Bosworth’s Struck Book Launch
Tuesday May 22, 7:00pm: Books-A-Million, Destin, FL
Anna Banks Of Poseidon Book Launch
Monday June 4, 7:30m: Skylight Books, Los Angeles, CA
Leigh Bardugo Shadow and Bone Book Launch
Tuesday June 5, 7:00pm: Mrs. Nelson’s Toy & Bookshop, La Verne, CA
Wednesday June 6 ,7:00pm: Mysterious Galaxy, San Diego, CA
Thursday June 7, 7:00pm: Books Inc, San Francisco CA
Fierce Reads Authors ( I will be here)
Friday June 8, 3:00pm: Copperfield’s Books, Petaluma, CA
Friday June, 8 7:00pm: Kepler's Menlo Park, CA
Saturday June 9, 6:30pm: Third Place Books, Lake Forest Park, WA
Sunday June 10, 4:00 pm: Village Books, Bellingham, WA
Monday June 11, 7:00pm: King’s English Bookstore, Salt Lake City, UT
Tuesday June 12, 7:00pm: Provo Library, Provo, UT
Wednesday June 13 12:00 am: Blue Willow Bookshop, Houston, TX
Thursday June 14 7:00 pm: Anderson’s Bookshop, Naperville, IL
Friday June 15 6:00pm: Schuler’s Books, Lansing, MI
Saturday June 16 4:00pm: Barnes & Noble, Pensacola, FL
Sunday June 17 4:00pm: Oblong Books & Records, Rhinebeck, NY
Monday June 18 6:00pm: Books of Wonder, New York, NY
Thursday June 28 7:30pm: Mysterious Galaxy, San Diego, CA
Leigh Bardugo for Shadow and Bone **

I am very excited for this tour because I have read all of these books (reviews coming this month) and have enjoyed them all. I cannot wait to meet all of these authors and I will be blogging and promoting the tour at the @NYMBC event on Thursday, June 7, 7:00 pm. It will be a fun night so please come and visit and enjoy a night filled with great books, amazing authors and the best book store ever.

**Information aquired from the FIERCE READS/TOR page**

7 comments on "Are You Ready for the FIERCE READS?"

Kristin wrote: May 20, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Thanks for the reminder!

Marie wrote: May 20, 2012 at 2:00 PM

They're going to be at Kelpers too right?

The Ravenous Reader wrote: May 20, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Marie: yes the very same day but later in the evening.

Marie wrote: May 20, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Whew, making sure!

Cindy wrote: May 20, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Oh thanks for posting this! There will be a few stops I might be able to make it to :)

yolandap wrote: May 21, 2012 at 5:10 AM

Shadow and Bone sounds really good.
You can check out exceptrom my book @

the maniacal bookworm wrote: May 21, 2012 at 8:49 AM

There isn't any where I live!!!! :(

@ravenousreader on INSTAGRAM

I have compiled all the SF, bay area YA events in this section. If you know of any events that I have failed to post, please let me know. Also, please keep in mind that some events may change and it is always best to verify any event prior to attendance.

2016
JANUARY

Hello, fellow readers! Look at the upcoming events in our marvelous SF Bay Area for next year. There are some events that are coming out that I cannot post about yet, but believe me when I tell you they are made of awesome.

FEBRUARY

PARKER PEEVYHOUSE

Hicklebee's Bookstore in San Jose
Friday, February 12 @ 7pm

LINDA JOY SINGLETON and DANNA SMITH

Face in a Book in El Dorado Hills
Saturday, February 13 @12

MEG CABOT
Copperfield's in Santa Rosa
Saturday, February 13 @ 7pm

RUTA SEPETYS Book Event and Pizza Party
Great Good Place for Books in Montclair
Thursday, February 18 @ 6pm

PARKER PEEVYHOUSE, STACEY LEE, L.B. SCHULMAN, CHRISTY LENZI, TRACI CHEE, RAHUL KANAKIA, AND MORE
Milpitas Public Library in Milpitas

VERONICA ROSSI, CARAGH O'BRIEN and STEPHANIE KEUHN
Books Inc. Opera Plaza in San Francisco
Friday, March 18 @7pm

ALLY CONDIE

Rakestraw Books in Danville
Thursday, March 30 @ 7pm

PENGUIN TEEN ON TOUR with SABAA TAHIR, RACHEL HAWKINS, APRIL GENEVIEVE TUCHOLKE, ALYWN HAMILTON, ALISON GOODMAN and KAREN BAO
Thursday, March 30 @ 7pm