Are You Ready for the FIERCE READS?

Staring this month Tor is having a tour consisting of their debut Young Adult authors from Mac Kids and they will be hitting the road on the Fierce Reads tour
Fierce Reads consists of:
The tour circuit will begin with some individual book launches, then come together into a cross-country jaunt! Check out a list of the cities where they’ll be stopping below the cut.

Saturday May 12, 3:00pm: The Last Bookstore, Los Angeles, CA
Jennifer Bosworth’s Struck Book Launch
Tuesday May 22, 7:00pm: Books-A-Million, Destin, FL
Anna Banks Of Poseidon Book Launch
Monday June 4, 7:30m: Skylight Books, Los Angeles, CA
Leigh Bardugo Shadow and Bone Book Launch
Tuesday June 5, 7:00pm: Mrs. Nelson’s Toy & Bookshop, La Verne, CA
Wednesday June 6 ,7:00pm: Mysterious Galaxy, San Diego, CA
Thursday June 7, 7:00pm: Books Inc, San Francisco CA
Fierce Reads Authors ( I will be here)
Friday June 8, 3:00pm: Copperfield’s Books, Petaluma, CA
Friday June, 8 7:00pm: Kepler's Menlo Park, CA
Saturday June 9, 6:30pm: Third Place Books, Lake Forest Park, WA
Sunday June 10, 4:00 pm: Village Books, Bellingham, WA
Monday June 11, 7:00pm: King’s English Bookstore, Salt Lake City, UT
Tuesday June 12, 7:00pm: Provo Library, Provo, UT
Wednesday June 13 12:00 am: Blue Willow Bookshop, Houston, TX
Thursday June 14 7:00 pm: Anderson’s Bookshop, Naperville, IL
Friday June 15 6:00pm: Schuler’s Books, Lansing, MI
Saturday June 16 4:00pm: Barnes & Noble, Pensacola, FL
Sunday June 17 4:00pm: Oblong Books & Records, Rhinebeck, NY
Monday June 18 6:00pm: Books of Wonder, New York, NY
Thursday June 28 7:30pm: Mysterious Galaxy, San Diego, CA
Leigh Bardugo for Shadow and Bone **

I am very excited for this tour because I have read all of these books (reviews coming this month) and have enjoyed them all. I cannot wait to meet all of these authors and I will be blogging and promoting the tour at the @NYMBC event on Thursday, June 7, 7:00 pm. It will be a fun night so please come and visit and enjoy a night filled with great books, amazing authors and the best book store ever.

**Information aquired from the FIERCE READS/TOR page**

7 comments on "Are You Ready for the FIERCE READS?"

Kristin wrote: May 20, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Thanks for the reminder!

Marie wrote: May 20, 2012 at 2:00 PM

They're going to be at Kelpers too right?

The Ravenous Reader wrote: May 20, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Marie: yes the very same day but later in the evening.

Marie wrote: May 20, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Whew, making sure!

Cindy wrote: May 20, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Oh thanks for posting this! There will be a few stops I might be able to make it to :)

yolandap wrote: May 21, 2012 at 5:10 AM

Shadow and Bone sounds really good.
You can check out exceptrom my book @

the maniacal bookworm wrote: May 21, 2012 at 8:49 AM