Waiting on Wednesday: JUST ONE YEAR by Gayle Forman

Jill over at Breaking the Spine started this and I believe that it's awesome" This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on.

My WOW for today is JUST ONE YEAR by Gayle Forman. It is the companion novel to JUST ONE DAY and it is Williem's POV. Oh my! I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am for this book. SQUEE!! JUST ONE DAY ended on the mother of all cliff hangers so I will just be beside myself until JUST ONE YEAR is in my loving hands.

What was your WOW? I am most curious to find out.

Can you fall in love in just one day? Can you become a new person? How about in just one year? In JUST ONE DAY and its companion novel JUST ONE YEAR, sheltered American good girl Allyson “LuLu” Healey and easygoing actor Willem De Ruiter are about to find out against a guidebook-worthy array of foreign backdrops. Equal parts romance, coming-of-age-tale, mystery and travel romp (with settings that span from England’s Stratford upon Avon to Paris to Amsterdam to India’s Bollywood) JUST ONE DAY and JUST ONE YEAR show how in looking for someone else, you just might wind up finding yourself.

4 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday: JUST ONE YEAR by Gayle Forman"

Jennifer Messerschmidt wrote: February 27, 2013 at 12:54 AM

I still need to read the first book! Very excited for both!
My WOW

Jessica@a GREAT read wrote: February 27, 2013 at 3:48 AM

I don't read contemps, but still hope you enjoy this one! See this author around the blogosphere a lot!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Jane Craske wrote: February 27, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Totally have a bunch of students that this would be perfect for. Going to have to pick it up this weekend.

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: February 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Can't wait for this!

JANDY NELSON, NINA LaCOUR and STEPHANIE KUEHN

SARA FARIZAN
Books Inc. on Market St.

JAMES FREY with John Hanke, VP of Google's Niantic Lab
Saturday, October 11 @ 6pm

BECCA FITZPATRICK, CHRISTINA LAUREN & KIERSTEN WHITE

LITQUAKE: Why YA is good for the Mind, Body and Soul with Lana Adlwan, Hannah Jayne, Tim J Myers, Jandy Nelson and Mitali Perkins
Hotel Rex in San Francisco
Sunday, October 12 @ 3:30

FIERCE READS TOUR with GENNIFER ALBIN, NIKKI KELLY, JESSICA BRODY and MARISSA MEYER
Monday, October 13 @ 6:30pm

PAOLO BACIGALUPI and A.S. KING
Bookshop Santa Cruz in Santa Cruz

MICHELLE GAGNON with Cara Black, Juliet Blackwell and Susan C. Shea
Borderlands Books in SF
Saturday, October 18 @7:15-8:15pm

KENDARE BLAKE
Saturday, October 25 @ 4-5:30pm
(it is appreciated if you RSVP in advance so they can provide seats and plan for aromatherapy supplies!)

GIVEAWAY'S