Jill over at Breaking the Spine started this and I believe that it's awesome" This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on.

This week I have selected THE BROKEN HEARTED  by Amalia Kahaney. Just look at this gorgeous cover....I could not help but be drawn to it's dark seductiveness. Then once I read the synopsis I was totally hooked and have had this title on my mind ever since.

10/08/13
THE BROKENHEARTED
by Amelia Kahaney
ISBN-13: 978-0062230928
Publisher: Harper Teen
Pages: 320
AmazonB&NGoodreads

A teenage girl is transformed into a reluctant superhero and must balance her old life with the dark secret of who she has become.

Prima ballerina Anthem Fleet is closely guarded by her parents in their penthouse apartment. But when she meets the handsome Gavin at a party on the wrong side of town, she is immediately drawn into his dangerous world. Then, in a tragic accident, Anthem falls to her death. She awakes in an underground lab, with a bionic heart ticking in her chest. As she navigates her new life, she uncovers the sinister truth behind those she trusted the most, and the chilling secret of her family lineage…and her duty to uphold it.

The Dark Knight meets Cinder in this gripping and cinematic story of heartbreak and revenge.
A wealthy ballerina living in a heightened, Gotham-like version of Chicago, has her heart broken - literally - and receives a dangerous bionic heart, transforming her into a superhero. From Alloy Entertainment, this inventive new superhero story is sure to captivate any reader.

3 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday: THE BROKEN HEARTED by Amelia Kahaney"

Jane Craske wrote: March 20, 2013 at 7:22 AM

I love these posts C:

Jessica@a GREAT read wrote: March 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Ooh that sounds pretty exciting!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

javediqbal wrote: March 27, 2013 at 6:50 AM

Title:
The Best High Returns on Best Investment

Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:

Web Link:

Display Name: whatacash

JANDY NELSON, NINA LaCOUR and STEPHANIE KUEHN

SARA FARIZAN
Books Inc. on Market St.

JAMES FREY with John Hanke, VP of Google's Niantic Lab
Saturday, October 11 @ 6pm

BECCA FITZPATRICK, CHRISTINA LAUREN & KIERSTEN WHITE

LITQUAKE: Why YA is good for the Mind, Body and Soul with Lana Adlwan, Hannah Jayne, Tim J Myers, Jandy Nelson and Mitali Perkins
Hotel Rex in San Francisco
Sunday, October 12 @ 3:30

FIERCE READS TOUR with GENNIFER ALBIN, NIKKI KELLY, JESSICA BRODY and MARISSA MEYER
Monday, October 13 @ 6:30pm

PAOLO BACIGALUPI and A.S. KING
Bookshop Santa Cruz in Santa Cruz

MICHELLE GAGNON with Cara Black, Juliet Blackwell and Susan C. Shea
Borderlands Books in SF
Saturday, October 18 @7:15-8:15pm

KENDARE BLAKE
Saturday, October 25 @ 4-5:30pm
(it is appreciated if you RSVP in advance so they can provide seats and plan for aromatherapy supplies!)

GIVEAWAY'S