Waiting on Wednesday: THE FIERY HEART by Richelle Mead

Jill over at Breaking the Spine started this and I believe that it's awesome" This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on.

I die, I die because I simply adore this series. I love Adrian Ivashkov with a fiery passion and cannot wait for the next installment of THE FIERY HEART by Richelle Mead. She really knows how to prolong and torture me with these bits of genius moments and I am already impatient for what I know will be a great read.

11/19/13
THE FIERY HEART
Bloodlines, Book
by Richelle Mead
ISBN-13: 978-1595143204
Publisher: Razorbill
Pages: 416
Amazon, B&N, Goodreads

In The Indigo Spell, Sydney was torn between the Alchemist way of life and what her heart and gut were telling her to do. And in one breathtaking moment that Richelle Mead fans will never forget, she made a decision that shocked even her. . . .

But the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney struggles to keep her secret life under wraps as the threat of exposure—and re-education—looms larger than ever.

Pulses will race throughout this thrilling fourth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where no secret is safe.

7 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday: THE FIERY HEART by Richelle Mead"

Jessica@a GREAT read wrote: March 13, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Eep! Sooo cannot wait for that one either!!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Adriana C wrote: March 13, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Awesome pick. This is a book that I MUST read!!!
I LOVE Adrian!
Here is My WOW

hibilala wrote: March 13, 2013 at 5:36 PM

After reading your post, I am looking forward to this. Your post is particular useful, plz keep going. Runescape accounts for sale is also cool!

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote: March 14, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Gah, so looking forward to this! There's going to be some serious fall out from that decision!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings wrote: March 17, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I can't wait for this one I just loved indigo spell so so much but then again Adrian is one of my favorite book boys

javediqbal wrote: March 19, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Title:
The Best High Returns on Best Investment
Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:
Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
Web Link:

Display Name: whatacash

r110jaff wrote: March 20, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Now Hiring Home Workers Worldwide (11542)

Earn up to $250 per day working from home
Companies now hiring worldwide in positions such as typing,
data entry, writing and more. For more information
visit (http://www.eazy2earn.com )